Prefernece Part 1

Boyfriend:

Turn On?

Tony gets turned on at anything you do. Like literally you can walk into a room with sweatpants on and a Tee. You can be fucking breathing and he gets a boner.

"Hey Tony." You'd say then before you can wink, he is automatically turned on.

You can't even wave at him anymore. It's gotten to the point where it's out of hand.

"Jesus Tony not again." Steve growled in annoyance. Tony rubbed his palm against his boner.

"It's not my fault Y/N's turning me on." He protested.

"SHE'S EATING BREAKFAST TONY!"

Jealous

Tony gets jealous of Steve. He always thinks you'll leave him for someone better. That being Steve.

When other people flirted with you, he usually would come over to you and wrap an arm around your waist.

But When Steve talked to You he just stayed by your side and stayed quiet. You often recognized when he did this.

He would stand uncomfortably beside you and clench your hand, meaning he wants to leave.

Caught Jerking Off

You caught him once, when you came early from a mission.

Moans and groans were coming from the bedroom. You automatically think the worst.

You open the door slightly to see Tony's member erect, with his hand moving up and down. Tony was sweating and he moaned.

Your eyes widened. He had his shirt off and his boxers were to his knees. He moved his hips up and down

It was so hot to watch.

"Fuck Y/N." He moaned and you saw as he started to stroke his hard member faster.

He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes.

And that was the time you found Your boyfriend masturbating to you.

Song

His favorite song is Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons.

The song that expresses him, but he doesn't want to say, is Human by Christina Perri.

Kink

Tony absolutely loved it when you call him Daddy. He just loves it so much.

You could be riding him, he bucks his hips forward and you both release a moan.

"Oh daddy." You groaned in pleasure.

This always gave Tony more pleasure and a reason he loves you so much.

Insecurities

I think you already know. His PTSD.

When Tony had an Anxiety Attack he tried to hide from you.  He doesn't like you seeing him vulnerable.

He felt pathetic if you were to catch him having an attack. You'd often calm him down and tell him it was ok.

He soon got over it and enjoyed it when you helped him through it. It definitely helped him with his PTSD.

Where he likes to kiss you

On the neck. Because then he can trail his lips either up to your jaw and back up to your lips.

Or he can trail downwards and that brings out a bunch of moans from you.

Celebrity Crush He's jealous of

Robert Downey Jr. and Jeremy Renner

Dad:

Your favorite Avenger besides him

Captain America

Who he trusts to babysit you

Bruce and Natasha

First Words

Dada

Favorite Aunt

Natasha or Wanda

Favorite Uncle

Steve or Bruce

Best friend

Vision, Loki, and Jarvis

Crush

Clint Barton or Bucky Barnes

Rough Times

Tony was downstairs sitting on the couch. Being the hungry kid you are you snuck into the kitchen to get some chips.

You heard sniffles coming from the living room. You ignored it and reached for the chips. The bag fell making a loud sound.

You freeze and turn to see your father. Your eyes showed concern for him.

"Dad?" You said. His eyes were red from crying, his hair disheveled and he had tears coming down his cheeks.

"Where are you going?" He asked nervously. You looked up at your father in concern

"Are you ok?" You asked. He nodded and sniffled. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

"Yep."

"Dad, I'm 14." You said sarcastically. Tony chuckled and bit on his lower lip. He was going to start crying again.

You embraced him and buried your head into his shirt. He knelt to your level and hugged back.

You heard him sob as his chest heaved. You hugged him tighter. Tony kissed your forehead.

"I can't believe she's gone." He said through sobs. It finally hit you. Pepper left him yesterday.

"Dad it's ok. I'm here." You said and smiled at him. Tony sniffled and nodded.

"I love you." He said and stood back up.

"I love you too, Dad. Now let's go you to bed." You said and led him to his bedroom.