Request 2 for Smut

Warnings: Cursing, Smut

Endgame Spoilers

———

"Ugh," Tony groaned as he walked into the elevator with Steve. You waited at the far edge next to another woman.

Since these idiots somehow weren't able to get the Tesseract, you all had to go and retrieve it at this data base.

The woman raised a brow at Tony as he shuffled around groaning in annoyance. You slapped his arm lightly and he whipped his head around. The elevator dinged and Steve walked out with the lady.

Steve sent us a nod as the doors closed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" You ask the man as he shuffled around the room.

"Well these clothes aren't exactly breathable on the ole' Iron Rod." He added, trying to stretch out the pants in the crotch area.

"First of all, please don't call your penis that again," Tony was about to retort about his size when the doors opened.

You both got out and headed towards the area where the tesseract was being held. Tony took his time as he carefully got it out and placed it into the suitcase. He smirked and you both started to make a get away.

"Hello?"

Tony froze and so did you. You both turned around to see a younger Howard Stark. Tony's eyes bugged out in fucking shock. You nudged his shoulder for him to speak.

"Hi!" He managed to get out and you sighed.

"Who are you two?"

"We're visitors with MIT!" You said for Tony who was speechless. He grabbed your hand protectively and started to walk towards the exit, which was behind Howard. He bumped against a chair and he stuttered.

"Oh MIT. Got a name?" He asked you two.

"I'm Y/N......Romanoff..." You replied slyly. It wasn't as sly as Mr. Genius near your left.

"Howard...,"

You wanted to give him a look but you refrained yourself from doing so.

"Oh that'll be easy to remember. Howard..?"

"Potts." You snort, you were gonna tell Pepper and Rhodey about this shit when you got back. They are gonna laugh so hard. Howard nodded and talked to Tony for a couple minutes.

They finally finished their conversation and Tony ran off with you.

"hOwArD pOtTs," You mock him and he glares at you. "You panicked huh?"

Tony sighed in pure annoyance and led you back to the elevator. His grip on the suitcase tightened as he pressed the button. The doors closed with a ding.

"Let's hope we didn't keep Steve waiting." You comment and the billionaire snorts. Just as the doors open and you both walk out, two security guards are seen with the woman from last time. You and Tony exchange a nervous glance.

"They're heading this way!"

"Run then idiot!"

"They're gonna notice it's us then!"

You roll your eyes as the guards get closer. You both walk the opposite way, but see more in front of you. Tony and you start to panic at this point, in fear of getting caught.

"I'm so sorry." Tony mumbles and you raise a brow in question. Tony's hands cup your face and he tilts his head ever so slightly. His lips land on yours in a feverish kiss. Your hands grasp at the back of his head, near the nape of his neck. Both his hands pinning your hips against the wall behind you, the suitcase still in his grip.