I'm Scared/Dad!Tony Stark

Infinity War Spoilers

"Come on." Peter said smiling at you. You shrugged and nodded.

You and him were on the giant spaceship, your father specifically told you not to go on.

Peter was wearing his Iron Spider suit and you wore an Iron Man replica.

You and him sneaked inside and found your father immediately. He glanced back at you then looked forward.

His head snapped back into your direction,

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" He asked quietly.

"We're here to Help Stephen Strange." Peter said. Your father glanced at you and raised a brow.

"And you?"

"Well Doctor Strange is my boyfriend." You said and Tony's eyes widen.

"I'm kidding dumb ass. I'm here to save the world." You said smirking.

Tony rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw.

"Ok but if you guys fail or get scared. Don't fucking blame me!" He growled, annoyed.

You and Peter nodded. Tony sighed and looked back at you.

"Ok here's the plan."

———
Time Skip
———

"Are you sure your calculations aren't wrong?" You asked as you tried to grasp Thanos' gauntlet off.

"When have my calculations ever been wrong?" Your father asked and gave a light chuckle.

"Well...."

"That was one time!"

You chuckled this time. Then you felt yourself being thrown across.

"Star-Lord!" You growled. Thanos broke free and started attacking the group. Doctor Strange was having a go at him after Star-lord's team got knocked out.

Tony went to help after Doctor Strange was done fighting.

He flew up and had a large blaster on his arm. Your eyes widen in fear and you gave Peter a scared look.

"Come on Dad." You said mentally and looked back at the scene. Thanos was attacking your father at any given moment.

Tony dodged most and blasted him with his blaster. Then the sword engulfed his other hand.

He did a backflip and his foot repulsers shot him into the air.

Tony smirked beneath his helmet and fired the blaster at Thanos. Thanos growled and let his guard down.

Tony slashed is sword against his cheek, blood dripped from Thanos' face.

You whooped with Peter and Tony smiled. Then Thanos ripped his helmet off. Tony let the suit engulf his head once more.

But the suit had damage done to it. Soon enough parts of his suit were damaged and teared.

You gulped as you saw Your fathers mask off and parts of his suit missing. Thanos then grabbed Tony's thrusted hand.

He turned it into Tony's chest.

"No!" You yelled in fear as Tony choked up blood. His side impaled with the sword.

He gasped for air and fell to the ground.

You felt the tears come down your eyes. You had to fight it. You couldn't be scared.

Not now.

You clenched Your fists in anger. You blanked out on the conversation between Strange and Thanos.

Thanos left with the Time stone and you ran to your father. Your helmet was off your head in a second.

You sat next to your father. He looked up at you.

"I'm sorry dad. I couldn't keep it together like you. I'm so sorry." You said as the tears came down your cheeks.

Tony gulped and gave you a nervous look.

"Its ok." He said and hugged you. You sobbed into his shoulder and sniffled.

"Dad?" You asked as he sniffled. His body shook with cries. You looked up at up and separated from him.

Tony had tears in his eyes and he calmed down. He gave you a smile and sighed.

"You ok?" He asked and wiped his eyes. You gave him a confident smile.

"Yep."