Dammit Tony!/Requested

Requested by Fusnif

#31: "I fucked up."
#48: "I've liked you for a while now."

Warnings: Cursing as always

———

You were about to leave on a mission with Steve and Sam. You turned to your best friend, Tony Stark.

"Ok, don't do anything stupid." You said and he nodded with a grin on his face.

"Ok." He said and you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Come on Y/N!" Sam yelled and you rolled your eyes. You quickly planted a kiss onto Tony's cheek and left.

"Bye Tony!" You yelled and Tony nodded, touching his cheek where the kiss was.

"I'm never taking a shower again." He said and Bruce looked at him in disgust.

"As if you already don't." He commented and Tony sent the man a glare.

Tony walked into his lab with Bruce and sat on his chair. Bruce watched as the man stayed in the seat for a few minutes.

Then Tony stood up and sighed.

"What are we working on today?" He finally asked and Bruce looked at him.

"I'm going to work on my own, you can leave if you want." Bruce insisted and Tony whined.

He sat back down in his chair and groaned in annoyance. He made several whining noises.

"You know what, fine." He said and crossed his arms. He looked at his lab table and smiled proudly.

"Y/N's on a mission, so I'm going to go blow some shit up" He stated, confidently and walked towards the door.

"Why?" Bruce asked, confused by his actions.

"She's pretty much 95% of my impulse control." Tony replied and walked out of the room before Bruce could reply.

Bruce stood dumbfounded and stared at the doorway.

"They need to hook up already." He mumbled and continued his work.

———

Tony finally walked back into the lab, his arms holding many materials. He placed them onto the table and smiled.

Bruce watched, just in case something were to happen.

Tony was building something, but Bruce couldn't see it clearly. Bruce sighed and looked back at his own work.

He heard a bang and quickly looked up to see Tony with a wide grin on his face. Bruce sighed in annoyance.

He continued doing equations for a couple minutes. Minutes turned into hours. Tony hadn't made a noise.

This set Bruce a bit off. He quickly glanced up just in case. He saw Tony perfectly fixing something.

He smiled and looked back down. Then a second later he heard a louder bang and Tony was sent backwards.

Tony coughed and Bruce saw bruises on Tony's cheek and face. Tony glanced up at him.

"I fucked up." He stated bluntly and Bruce rolled his eyes.

"No shit." Bruce commented and went back to his work. Tony got back up and wiped the dust off his pants.

"What were you making anyway?" Bruce asked, not taking his eyes off his work. Tony felt his ears start to turn red.

"Well, I was going to make something for Y/N." He mumbled and Bruce couldn't help but smirk.

"And that was?"

"A repulser." Tony said and Bruce rolled his eyes.

"You know she could probably make one of those herself, right?" Bruce asked and Tony nodded.

"Yeah, Whatever." Tony said and he looked back at the broken piece of work. He tilted his head to the side and examined it.

How could he make it better?

———

"Good job everyone!" You said and high-fived Steve. Sam nodded and grinned.

"Another successful Mission!" Sam said and you nodded happily. You walked into the tower with them behind You.

"Hey Jarvis, Where's Tony?" You asked.

"In his lab, Miss." The AI responded and you smirked. You hurriedly walked into the lab to see your best friend.

You saw him leaning against the wall, his brows furrowed in thought. You chuckled and watched as he continued to make adjustments to his work.

"Tony, what are you doing?" You asked and Tony spun around, hiding the object behind his back.

"Well, I made you something." He said and you grinned. He made a few more adjustments and presented the gift to you.

It was a small wrist watch, more high tech of course. You examined it and looked up at him.

He placed it onto your wrist and smiled.

"Tap it." He commanded. You nodded and tapped the watch. Then red metal engulfed your hand, becoming a repulser.

You stared at it in awe. You shot it at the wall and smirked.

"Thanks Tony." You said and reached up to ruffle his hair. Tony chuckled and cleared his throat.

"Look, Y/N. I've liked you for a while now." Tony said and you turned to face him.

Tony felt his face burn as you raised a brow at him. He calmed down and smiled.

"I wanted to ask you out." He said and You faced the man.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked when you hardly spoke. You cock your head to the side, thinking of an answer.

Tony impatiently tapped his foot up and down. He crossed his arms and awaited an answer.

"Yeah. Sure." You said and Tony grinned. He hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 7!" He said and you grinned. You kissed his cheek and leaned close to his ear.

"See you at 7, Stark." You said and walked off. Tony gulped and watched as you walk away.

"Damn, that woman is going to be the death of me."