Request 1 for Smut

Warnings: Cursing, Smut, Legal

You're 19, Tony's 39 or 40

———

"That was the most boring class I've ever had in my whole life," You claim walking into the tower. Peter is still red-faced from all the details you both learned in class.

"They didn't have to go into so much detail," He mumbled and walked over to his bedroom. You chuckle and start walking towards your bedroom. Tony was walking down the hall, and he smiled once he saw you.

"Hey Y/N!" He greeted and you waved at him. You paused at the entrance of your door and looked at the older man. "How was class?"

"Boring," You admit and Tony raised a brow. You walked into your room and plopped your backpack onto your bed. Tony followed you and sat down onto the edge of your bed.

"What did you learn about? Peter looks all flustered."

"Sexual Education," You said and he nodded in realization. "I mean, I understand that it's important to know all the diseases to prevent yourself from getting them. But the teacher makes the class boring."

"Ok that's understandable," Tony replied and leaned over to peck your lips. "But I'm betting I could make that class way more interesting." Tony's voice now husky all of a sudden. You raise a brow challengingly.

"Really?"

"Absolutely. Meet me after school in my office," Tony says winking at you. He exits your bedroom and cockily walks into his.

———
Next Day
———

"You seem ready to leave," Peter chuckles as you run into the class. The teacher already has diagrams up on the board, ready to explain more about Sex.

"I just want to get out of this boring ass class," You reply smirking and take a seat at your desk, which was all the way in the back.

Peter seemed engrossed with the bored. He wrote down notes for the different diseases. At least he's taking it seriously. You are too, but you already discussed it with the team. It was awkward, but they helped you. Clint being the more parental member, along with Steve, helped without a hesitation.

You sigh and rest your forehead on the desk tiredly. Suddenly, you felt your phone vibrate and you raise your head up. You slipped it out of your pocket carefully, making sure the teacher didn't notice. You opened the message app.

A notification next to Tony's name. You opened  the message and you saw a text message from him.

Bored?

You rolled your eyes and typed back quickly.

Yup, as always

You turned off your phone, and are about to slip it back into your pocket, when it vibrates again. You turn the phone on again, and go back to the messaging app. You read the message from Tony.

How about now? ;)

An image pops up underneath it and you sharply intake a breath. You turned off your phone quickly and stare at the board in front of you.

He did not just do that. You didn't even know Tony was capable of taking photos like those. Then again, it is Tony.

The photo consisted of a downward shot of Tony's hips. He was obviously shirtless in the photo, since you clearly saw a glimpse of his defined chest. Tony's pants were unzipped and opened widely, still on his hips. His gray boxers poked out of the opening of the jeans, his hand grasping his crotch.