Mean Prank

Water.

One of the many things Tony hates. And one of the many things that triggers an attack. He hates it because it reminds him of Afghanistan.

He hates the feeling off being under water more than anything. Or even being waist deep in it. Yeah he could shower. That didn't do much harm. But the feeling of being waist deep in water. As it consumed you. He hates it.

He avoided it at all costs. When you became his girlfriend. You automatically figured it out.  Tony couldn't hold it in when he was thrashing out one night.

He yelled your name and clinged to you.

It triggered something in Tony. Causing his anxiety attacks to be way worse than they already are.

So when The Avengers wanted to do something for fun. Like a vacation. He didn't agree with a pool party.

But he soon caved in at the end. And nodded giving them time to plan and the permission.

The Avengers were invited. Even your brother Wade Wilson. You told him he could come if he behaved.

Which he promised to do. Tony agreed and didn't want to get into the pool.

He was in his red and gold swim trunks. He wasn't wearing a shirt, so he showed off his muscular body and Arc. He also sported some black sunglasses.

Steve was wearing Red, White, and Blue swim trunks. He had a bright smile on his face and was wearing a black t shirt.

Bucky was wearing grey swim trunks with a red star in the corner. An even bigger smile on his face.

Clint wore the purple swim trunks which had little arrows on them, while Natasha had a black swimsuit.

Thor has a red and grey pair of swim trunks, Loki wore Black and Green. He was actually enjoying himself.

Peter was excitedly jumping up and down in his red and blue swim trunks, with a small spider on the corner. Wade had only red and black swim trunks on with swords on them.

He showed his scarred skin, which he wasn't afraid of showing.

"Wade put some sun screen on!" You yelled. Wade nodded and applied some onto his skin. You smiled at your brother.

Let's not forget Doctor Banner sported the green swim trunks, with a hint of Purple. He was wearing a shirt that read, "I'm angry all the time."

Sam Wilson was also there in a pair of grey and bright red swim trunks, he smirked at Wade.

You were wearing a nice (fav color) swim suit. You had sun glasses on and was seated next to Tony.

Tony had his hands behind his head and was relaxing while watching everyone jump into his large pool.

Wade was making burgers on the grill, Steve soon took over when Wade burned his hand twice. He put his chair next to you and laid onto it.

"Hey Y/N. Wanna go for a dip?" Wade asked smiling. You smiled at your brother and nodded.

"I'll be back Tony." You said and kissed his cheek. Tony gave you a small smile and nodded.

You jumped into the pool with Wade. Wade splashed water into your face. You chuckled and splashed water back at him. 

Peter joined the fun and tried to get Wade to go underwater.

"Hey, be careful." You warned them and swam to the shallow waters. You stood next to Bucky in the waist deep water.

Peter tried to get Wade under water. Wade thew him into it and laughed. Peter chuckled as he got to the surface.

Bruce dipped his feet into the pool and talked to Natasha. Clint was swimming in the middle of the pool with Sam.