Surprise Mother Fucker!/Requested

Requested by TatyanaLoveFanfic

Warnings: Cursing, Fluff?

———

"Bruce, I want you to get Tony a cake." You said and Bruce nodded. He ran out the door and went to retrieve it.

You wanted to celebrate Tony's birthday. Yet the man doesn't enjoy birthday parties. Which you find stupid, since he throws a party every other day.

Everyone was going to be on their best behavior. They promised they would. No Civil Wars, No Infinity Wars. Nothing.

Just piece and quiet.

"I swear to fucking hell if that purple grape shows up during Tony's party I'm going to riot." You mumble as Clint chuckles.

Natasha was putting up decorations. Everyone was helping her blow up balloons and stuff

"What you getting Tony for his birthday?" Wade asked as Peter put his homemade birthday card onto the table. He hoped it was good enough. He couldn't compete with the other expensive gifts. He wanted it to be perfect.

"I'm giving him a child, is that not enough?" You asked, raising a brow. Wade chuckled and sighed.

"I really hope Mr. Stark likes my card." Peter said messing with the edges of his suit's sleeves.

You were going to reply when Natasha interrupted.

"Put that away!" She growled and tore down the decoration he put up.

"WhY?" He asked, crossing his arms. She sighed and just glared at him. He got the message and sat next to you.

"So are you going to tell him today?" Clint asked excitedly. You nodded and Wade smiled.

"You should tell him it's mine, he's going to get so mad." Sam said and high-fives Clint.

Bruce ran through the door. A bright red and blue cake in his arms. Everyone crowded around the table the cake was on.

"What the fuck?" Clint said as everyone looked at the cake.

"Oh my fucking god, he's going to love it." You said as you laughed.

"Hey, Put 50 candles to mess with him." Wade said. Sam nods and they start adding candles to the Captain America cake.

"Ok, the pizzas should be here." Scott said looking at his watch. Bucky runs towards the door.

He grabbed the pizzas, handed the delivery dude a 20, mumbled "keep the change," and slammed the door shut.

"What kind of pizza?" Nat asked.

"Pepperoni, cheese, Avengers special, and Veggie. There are other ones but I don't want to name them all." You say as Bucky puts the boxes onto the table.

"Mrs. Stark, Mr. Stark seems to be near the tower." Jarvis warned. Everyone looked at each other in fear.

"Get down." You said and everyone crouched down.

"Jarvis, turn the lights down. You know what to do."

The AI turned off the lights and everyone shushed each other.

"Wade, that's not my knee you dick!" Clint growled.

"You were touching my ass!" Wade replied angrily.

Then everyone got quiet when they heard the front door open. The footsteps grew louder as they came down the hall.

"Jarvis?" Tony asked as he finally stepped into the room.

The lights went on as everyone jumped up.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. Tony jumped up and he shrieked.

"Oh my god." He said and glared at everyone. He gave you a small smile and looked around.

"Thanks, Guys." He said and looked at the cake. He snorted and narrowed his eyes.

"Why are their 50 candles on this cake? I'm 26!"

"Keep dreaming old man." Wade replied causing Tony to grin.

He grabbed a slice of pizza and everyone else did too. His eyes scanned his presents. His eyes locked onto a card.

Happy Birthday Mr. Stark!

He smiled and picked it up. Peter's face turned red and he bit his lower lip. He looked it over.

The card was red and gold. He chuckled at the drawings and opened it. He grinned while reading it.

"Thanks Peter." He said and slipped it into his back pocket. Peter gave him a small smile.

"Do you like it?" He asked nervously.

"It's my favorite present." Tony replied chuckling.

"I wouldn't count on it." Peter mumbled and winked at you knowingly. You chuckled this time.

"Tony, open my present." You said smiling at him. He put his slice onto his plate and looked for your present.

He grabbed Steve's present and peeked inside.

"Really Rogers? A plushie?" Tony asked jokingly. Steve held his hands up defensively and laughed.

"Oh my god Clint." Tony said as he saw the other bag.

"What? You might need those" Clint asked smirking.

"I'm going to need a thousand condoms?" Tony asked. You gave Clint a look.

"Yep."

Tony continued to look at the other presents, trying to find yours. He saw Sam and Scott's present, which was a blanket with Steve's face on it.

Then he found it. It was wrapped perfectly and he happily grabbed it. His adorable dorky smile crept onto his lips.

He opened it hurriedly. He eyed the box nervously and tore it open. His eyes widen as he pulled out a small onesie.

It had Iron Man on the front of it.

"Are you...." He couldn't finish his sentence. He stared at you in awe. You nodded and he grinned. He jumped up from his seat and hugged you.

"I'm going to be a father." He said happily. Everyone cheered and Tony's smile grew. He pecked your lips and the Avengers patted him on the back.

He pumped his fist into the air and chuckled,

"I'm going to be a father."