The Plan is a Go!/Requested

Requested by queenbee4bebe

Warnings: Cursing

———

Just started school a couple days ago so updates might not be as fast. But they'll be up sometimes!

———

The Plan is a Go!

Clint and you nodded in unison. Both of you hid in the vents. You both crawled towards the lab area of the building.

Tony was in there tinkering with one of his suits. You sent Clint a nod and he hit the button. The lights went off, Tony jolted and looked around.

He growled in annoyance and went to go find out the source of the power outage. This gave Clint enough time to jump out of the vents. His steps quiet as he went towards Jarvis' power system.

"Sorry Jarvis." Clint commented and pulled a red cable out. Jarvis shut down, while Clint made adjustments. He slipped out a tablet and began typing onto it. He connected it to the control panel and began his work.

The lights went back on and you sent Clint a look. He seemed to understand and nervously looked at you.

"Hurry up. He's coming." You mumbled and his hands moved faster. He finally was able to finish and he jumped up inside the vents again.

You heard footsteps making their way towards the lab. You pulled him up before Tony could see him. Tony mumbled a curse and went back to his tinkering.

"J?" He asked. When he got no response, he raised a brow. He set his tool down and asked for the AI again.

"Jarvis?" He asked looking around. He sighed and looked back down at his suit. He parted his lips to ask for the AI a third time, but he got a response.

"THE FUCK YOU NEED ANTHONY?" Your voice came from the ceiling. Tony's eyes widen and he let out a small shriek.

You and Clint tried to suppress your laughter.

"Y/N?"

"Who else?" The AI sarcastically asked. Tony was really confused. Why was he hearing your voice? Where the hell is Jarvis?

"Where's Jarvis?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"None of your damn business! YEET BITCH!"

He let out a huff and rubbed his tired eyes. He was up since 4:00 Am. It's 6:00 p.m right now.

"Why are you in the wall?" He asked, delirious. Clint chuckled quietly and you giggled from beside him. Clint held the tablet close to your mouth.

You sent Clint a 'what should I say?' Look. He shrugged and you bit your lower lip.

"Because, Tony. You're so fucking tired that you think I'm in the walls." Clint gave you a look.

"That's all I could think of." You growled quietly. Tony rubbed his eyes again, looking like a tired 5 year old.

He looked at the wall and yawned. He made an adorable face which almost made you yell.

"Ok, I guess I should get to bed." He murmured and placed all his tools onto the lab. He made his way to his bedroom.

You and Clint crawled into the living room and dropped out of the vents. You both sent each other nod and did your secret handshake.

After that, you went to bed with Tony. Who was finally getting the sleep he deserved. He passed out as soon as he hit the bed.

"Night Tony." You said kissing his forehead. He cuddled closer to your body and you smiled.

"Mission Accomplished."