Not Needed/Requested

Requested by Fusnif

Warnings: Cursing

Sorry for the lack of updates, had a couple of Tests this week!

Enjoy!

———

"I don't know Cap." Tony said, looking at the taller soldier.

"Give her a chance." Steve said sincerely. Tony shook his head and groaned in annoyance.

"We don't need her!" He sneered and crossed his arms. Steve glared at the shorter man and scoffed.

"We don't need her?! Tony listen to yourself! She is needed on this team!" Steve yelled. The rest of the team heard their yelling from the living room.

They peeked around the corner to eavesdrop.

"Y/N can be replaced!"

"SHE IS NEEDED ON THIS TEAM TONY!" Steve yelled louder. Steve's hands were curled into fists.

"Ste—,"

"No, you listen here, Stark! Don't call Y/N replaceable, or that she isn't needed ever again!"

Tony stayed quiet as the older man raised his voice. Natasha and Clint exchanged a tight nod. You were needed on this team, Tony was just being an ass about it.

"Fine." Tony growled and turned to see the Avengers gathering behind them. Steve turned to see them as well.

They all glared at Tony as you shyly stood at the back. Thor was comforting you as a few tears came down your cheeks.

Rhodey was talking to Bruce, they didn't want to get involved with any of that shit.

Thor lead you to your bedroom and where he comforted you more.

"Stark, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!" Clint yelled as Sam did a bird cry.

"CAW CAW MOTHER FUCKER!" Clint yelled and charged forward as Sam yelled,

"Tweet Tweet Bitch!"

Steve sent them a look and the Avengers paused. They growled in anger and walked out of the room. Clint hesitantly put his bow away.

Bucky narrowed his eyes at them.

Tony felt guilty for the rude things he said about you. He made you cry and he didn't enjoy that feeling.

So after Steve gave him a long lecture about how disrespecting teammates is wrong, he set out to find you.

He found you in your room, Thor's head placed in your lap. You ran your fingers through Thor's new short hair.

"Y/N.." Tony said and you looked up. Thor narrowed his eyes at Tony.

"It's ok point-break. You can go." You said and Thor nodded, he gave you a small smile and left.

Tony gave you a sincere look of guilt.

"I'm so sorry." He begged, he noticed, now as he got closer to you, that your eyes were red and puffy from crying.

It made his heart swell in guilt and in pain.

"You are so important to this team Y/N, I was being a douche." Tony said trying to reason with you.

You said nothing and cocked your head to the side. He sat next to you on the bed. His hand crept closer to yours.

"I'm so sorry." He pleaded quietly. His hand found yours and he tightly squeezed it.

You sent him a small grin and he chuckled. He leaned closer to you, his eyes glancing at your lips.

You met him halfway and pressed your lips against his. He smiled and moved his hand to cup your cheek.

"And they lived happily ever after." Peter said as he stared at the readers from outside of the bedroom.

"Well not really." Wade said popping his head in. Peter rolled his eyes and flashed his dorky smile at the readers.

"Stop your seducing them!" Wade yelled and covered Peter's face.