Treasure Hunt/Requested

Requested by TatyanaLoveFanfic

Warnings: Cursing and Fluff?

———

Tony wanted to plan something extravagant when he proposed. So he went to the one person he knew who was a gentlemen.

Steve Rogers.

Everyone basically went to Steve for relationship stuff. Or when to be romantic. It worked every time.

Steve had gotten the name Match Maker, after all the advice he gave to his members.

"Steve!" Tony yelled and Steve ran into the room. Shield in hand, he looked around nervously.

Steve sighed and put the shield down. He looked at Tony and rolled his eyes.

"Yes?" He asked and Tony smiled.

"I wanted to propose to Y/N But, I want it to be romantic." Tony explained and Steve tilted his head to the side in thought.

"Say no more." Steve said and left the room for a few minutes. Tony raised a brow and followed.

Steve was writing something on a notepad. He gave it to Tony. Tony read it and smirked.

"I like how you think, Rogers."

———

You finally came home, from a long day. You groaned and opened the door. You were met with the pissed off face of Sam Wilson.

"Hey, Sam. What are you doing here?" You asked. Sam sighed and walked over to you.

"I don't even know. Here." He said and passed you a folded piece of paper. You raised a brow and Sam walked away, mumbling something.

You opened it and it read,

Hey, Y/N!

Ok, I know you had a long day from a mission, so, go to Cap's room!

- Tony

You rolled your eyes playfully and smiled. You walked towards Steve's room. Steve was on his bed talking to Bucky.

"Steve, Bucky?" You asked and they both looked up at you. Bucky handed you a lollipop and Steve handed you a piece of paper.

"Thanks." You said and opened the next piece of paper. You popped the lollipop on your mouth, and gave Bucky the wrapper.

He smiled and threw it at Steve playfully. Steve glared at him and chucked.

You read,

Babe!

Head to Clint's room next. Nat might be there too! So that's nice. Also, I love you very much!

-Tony

You raised a brow and stuffed the paper into your pocket. You walked over to Clint's room, you heard muffled arguing from it.

"Why are we doing this again?!" Clint asked crossing his arms. He saw you come through the door and he smiled.

He waved at you and Nat gave you a small smile. Nat gave you two large candy bars.

"Save the second one. You'll need it." She said and you raised a brow. Clint handed you a piece of paper and groaned.

"I'm not going to say it." He stared and Nat playfully hit his chest. He grimaced and bit his lower lip.

"No I refuse." He said and crossed his arms defiantly. Natasha sighed and rolled her eyes.