Time Travel?/Requested

Requested by salvatorescoven

Warnings: Young Tony! Cursing

———

Tony and Bruce had got into another argument about a weapon. Steve tried to break it up, but only made it worse.

You stepped in after Bucky told you about the rising argument. As you entered the lab a large blast threw everyone backwards.

Everyone opened their eyes and found out two things. They felt lighter, and the lab looked weird.

Tony stood up first and groaned. He paused as he heard a teen groan erupt from his throat.

"What the fuck?" He growled when he heard his voice. Steve stood up, pre serum. But he still looked a bit tough.

He coughed and you realized he had many health difficulties back then. Bucky stood up, his long hair gone. His metal arm gone.

He handed Steve his inhaler.

"I always have it with me." He said and you chuckled. Bruce was the shortest but he was the same age as everyone else.

Bruce's large glasses slid down his nose. He propped them back up and he groaned.

"Where are we?" You asked.

"It looks like Stark Tower to me." Bucky said and he looked around.

"Anthony Stark!" A mans yells were heard. Tony's face paled, he knew that voice.

He gulped and hurried into the living room. Sure enough, Howard and Maria Stark were seated on the couch.

Everyone stood behind him, awaiting his reaction.

"Who are these people?" Howard asked sternly. Tony stood still, his small figure weak.

"Answer me!" Howard yelled.

"Howard." His mother said trying to calm her husband down. Tony stood still and refused to open his mouth. He was now trembling.

Bucky and Steve exchanged a worried look. You stared at the scene and Bruce sighed.

"Pathetic, leave!" Howard said and Tony nodded as he left.

Maria sent Tony a small smile. Tony forced a smile back and walked out of the room.

You walked out with him as the others followed. Tony looked back at the team. He held back tears and his young body trembled.

Everyone stayed quiet.

"So how are we going to get back?" Bruce asked, changing the subject. Tony took a deep breath and sighed.

"We could build something." He said and lead them back to the lab.

"TONY YOU BETTER BE IN YOUR BEDROOM!" Howard yelled walking into the room.

Tony sighed and clenched his fists.

"Howard, please." Maria said and stood in front of you guys. Howard pushed his wife out of the way and Tony grew angry.

"Don't do that!" He yelled and Howard scoffed.

"And what are you going to do?" He asked tauntingly.

Everyone stood beside him glaring at Howard. Tony didn't seem to notice as Howard sighed.

"Get to bed." He growled and walked away. Tony rolled his eyes and lead everyone upstairs.

He opens his drawers and started to build a device. Bruce helped him out and the two teens were able to manufacture something.

"It should be done in an hour or two." Bruce said. You nodded and sat on Tony's bed. Everyone laid on the ground.

"Tony are you ok?" You asked and he looked at you.

"You know, seeing your parents again." Tony stayed quiet and nodded. You sighed and intertwined his fingers with yours.

He smiled at you.

"I remember when I was in high school, I always had to try and get perfect grades. At times my old man wouldn't care. But then if I got a B, he'd tell me I have to do better." Tony said and you shrugged.

"Ok the device is done." Bruce said. Everyone nodded and began to surround him.

"Hold up." Tony said and dragged you into the living room. His mother was seated on the couch.

"Hey Mom." Tony said, his voice hoarse. His mother looked up and smiled at him.

"Yes, Anthony?" She asked and Tony took a deep breath.

"This is my girlfriend Y/N." He said motioning to you. Maria smiled sweetly at you and shook your hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." She said and Tony's eyes started to water.

"Mom, I just wanna say that I love you." Tony said and tears came down his cheeks. He hugged her tightly and sniffled.

He wiped his tears away as his mother kissed his forehead.

He dragged you back into the room and wiped his tears onto his shirt. You pecked his cheek and he gave you a grin.

"Ok let's go." He said and tightly gripped your hand. Bruce nodded and activated the device. Bucky and Steve held each other's hand.

"Here we go."