The Verse/Lyric Game

Warnings: Cursing

———

"Lyric Queen my ass!" Clint yelled and you raised a brow at him. You smirked at Clint tauntingly.

"It's true." Nat said and he narrowed his eyes at her. He didn't believe it, so he decided to figure out if you were lying or not.

"What?" Steve asked with Bucky behind him.

"Nat claims that Y/N can make any lyric relate to you." Steve raised a brow at Clint confusingly.

"Let's say I pick a subject. Umm, Bucky during the whole war we had. She will then sing a lyric or a verse that may describe it." Clint explained and Steve nodded.

Steve and Bucky sat on the couch with Bruce.

"This sounds fun." Tony said and plopped himself onto the couch.

"Are you that good?" Bruce asked and Natasha nodded.

"She really is." She said and handed you the microphone from the karaoke machine.

"Oh really?" Clint said and furrowed his brows in thought.

"Before we actually start the game, is everyone fine with putting some touchy subjects to make it a bit harder?" Clint asked and everyone gave small nods.

"Ok how about how Bruce feels about the Hulk." Clint asked. You talked to Bruce recently about this exact subject.

"If that's alright with you." Clint said and Bruce nodded in approval. You racked your brain for the perfect song and smirked.

"I got one." You said and Barton raised a brow and you began to sing.

Monster By: Skillet

The secret side of me, I never let you see

I keep it caged but I can't control it

So stay away from me, the beast is ugly

I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls

It comes awake and I can't control it

Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head

Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin

I must confess that I feel like a monster

I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

I must confess that I feel like a monster

You smirked at your audience. Clint's eyes widen and he turned to Bruce who has flushed red.

Tony whistled and Nat clapped loudly for you.

"QUEEN!" She yelled and you rolled your eyes.

"Ok. I like a challenge." Clint said and you gave Bruce an apologetic look. Bruce gave you a smile instead.

"How about Bucky Barnes sad song." Steve asked and Clint nodded.

You took a few minutes to think about the song. You thought of the perfect one instantly and got ready.

Gasoline By: Halsey

And all the people say

You can't wake up, this is not a dream