Chapter 28: The Continental Meeting

It was finally happening.

A couple of weeks passed since that strange explosion that shook the world. Ever since that day, all of the continents have been dealing with all kinds of trouble.

Monster hordes, tremors, and new monsters popping out of nowhere. There was a lot of events happening at once that this became a global issue.

That's why all of the Continental Kings decided to have a meeting. This was an official Continental Meeting.

The meeting was taking place in the Human Continent. Since they know the source happened in the Human Continent, it was the best place to proceed.

And since the Human Continent was going to hold the meeting, King Allen was going to be the other rulers' host. Today was a big and important day, so he had to prepare himself for the worst.

King Allen wasn't what you would call a strong king. Most of the kings before him used to be soldiers, generals, and other military titles.

Allen wasn't any of them. He was actually just a regular artificer.

An Artificer was someone who makes magic inventions, and Allen was known as the best human Artificer. When Allen was younger, he found out that he had a gift.

It was a Special Skill called [Magic Item Creation]. This Special Skill allowed the user to create any magical item, including Godly items.

The Item rarity is Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, and Godly. Magical items were in the Rare, Legendary, and Godly rankings.

With the skills Allen has, he could make Rare to Legendary magical items.

But that's not all. Due to Allen having his Special Skill, he wanted to perfect it to be used at maximum power.

So, he traveled to the Dwarven Continent, where he spent a decade learning from the Dwarves. After that, he returned home and opened up a shop to see his magic items.

He got so famous due to his skills that he was recommended as the Kingdoms Artificer. He was in charge of making and teaching other artificers how to make these magic items.

A couple of decades pass by, and the King Tyrian soon dies from a heart attack. Before his breathed his last, the King recommended Allen as the new King.

The title was going to be given to the Tyrian's son, but he died from a deadly sickness a couple years before. The King wasn't able to make another heir, so he had no other blood relatives to take over.

That was why he made Allen the next King. Tyrian and Allen were close friends when Allen was appointed as the Kingdom's Artificer.

They spent a lot of time together to the point where they were practically family.

At first, Allen didn't want to be King because he wasn't like Tyrian.

Tyrian was an amazing King, and Allen respected him dearly. Unlike Allen, Tyrian was more knowledgeable in politics.

Due to this knowledge, Tyrian solved many problems in the Kingdom and practically prevented wars that would seem impossible to stop.

Allen knew that he would never be as good as a King than Tyrian, but since this was an old friend's wish, he reluctantly accepted it.

And so, Allen spent another decade as King. During that time, he had to deal with a lot of problems.

His latest one was the War of the Gods. All of the Continents and countries were at each other's throats because everyone had different gods they worshipped.