Chapter 33: One And The Same

Name: Vlad Dracul

Race: Dhampir

Age: 12

Class: Vampire Lord

Level: 35

STR: 69,445

DEF: 65,678

AGI: 70,972

MRES: 66,324

Skills: [Dark Magic], [Shapeshift], [Psychic Magic], [Detection], [Vampiric Touch], [Necromancy Magic], [Claw Attack]

Special Skills: [Blood Control], [Creatures Of The Night], [Blood Vision]

Titles: [Prince Of Vampires], [Impure Royalty]

So this is Vlad's status. He's a lot stronger than I expected.

He could definitely handle himself against Kole and the others, but barely.

Also, it's my first time seeing three special skills aside from Amy. All three of them sound pretty dangerous.

[Blood Control]: Allows the user to manipulate blood from any source.

[Creatures Of The Night]: Controls any and all creatures of the night like bats, wolves, rats, and vampires themselves.

[Blood Vision]: Allows the user to see the flow of blood in a living being.

These three special skills were definitely dangerous. Especially that [Blood Control] one.

I bet if he wanted to, he could just restrain me right now using that skill. Despite being so powerful, he doesn't really show it.

A kid like him shouldn't be so strong in the first place. Vampire or not.

Could it be his class? Maybe his race?

Well, it doesn't really matter at the moment. What's important now is that I get some information about this place.

Unfortunately . . .

"Sorry, but I don't know anything. I just got here myself."

This was was Vlad told me. The fact that he was half-vampire and doesn't know anything is very troubling.

"Is there anything you know that can help me?" I asked him.

"No, sorry."

Great. Just great.

Looks like I'm gonna have to find another vampire to interrogate. In the meantime, I should get this kid somewhere safe.

Vlad told me while I asked some questions that he was on the run from the vampires. He didn't really tell me why that is, but judging from his titles and class, it might have something to do with him being royalty.

Maybe he's a shut-in prince or something? He wanted to see the world but couldn't because it was safer for him to stay indoors?

I was just throwing ideas around. Whether it was true or not wasn't the problem at the moment.

There was something about this guy, though. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it feels like Vlad went through some dark stuff.

Kind of like what I went through. While I was walking him to the Inn I was staying at, I noticed that he kept looking at me with a suspicious gaze.

It was kind of like how I look at people. In fact, it was exactly like how I look at people.

It seems that he doesn't trust people all that well. It's a good thing he doesn't.