Chapter 141: Future Plans

We were now in a private room with everyone.

It was a secret room where all sound was blocked off. To top it off, the room we were currently in doesn't exist, at least in the design plans of the castle, so it's perfect for our meeting.

Zemmi, Zami, Clare, and even King Allen himself were with the rest of us. It was now time for me to explain what I've discovered.

So, I then told everyone what I learned after interrogating Korgan. I didn't get a lot of information but I got enough that's worth telling them.

After I was done with my report, Zemmi and the others pondered over the thought.

"This is definitely strange," Zemmi muttered. "I've never heard of Emilia working with someone before."

"Plus, we're not even sure this short man was Emilia's only partner," Zami added. "There could be more of them working together."

"Very troublesome," Clare voiced her thoughts.

"My king," Zami turned to Allen. "What should we do? Should we go after Emilia and her accomplices?"

"Hmm," Allen pondered. "We're not sure what it is that Emilia and her allies are planning. It could be that the Orcs were just a distraction."

"A distraction? Why is that?" Zami asked.

"My guess is to keep our eyes on the Orcs while Emilia and the rest of them do something else in secret," Zemmi suspected. "I mean, why would Emilia raise the Orcs back to life in the first place? What was her reasoning?"

This thought was on everyone's mind. What was Emilia's reason for bringing Korgan and his army back to life?

It made no sense. Especially since the Orcs were after me the entire time.

Then I remembered something that was extremely vital in our question.

"Kenos, show yourself," I called out to the Elder of the Void.

Kenos then appeared through a black portal like before. "You called, master~?"

Yep, still creepy.

I suppressed my disturbance and looked at the first elder.

"You told me before that Orcs were behind something bigger right? I'm assuming that means Emilia and her allies are planning something?"

Kenos giggled at my theory. "You are correct, master~ The girl, known as Emilia, is definitely up to something devious. It's honestly downright ludicrous if you ask me."

"What exactly is Emilia planning?" Zemmi asked. "What was her reason for bringing those Orcs back to life?"

"Now that part is simple~" She grinned. "You all already figured that part out. It was to distract you~"

"But from what?" I asked specifically. "What did Emilia want to do so bad to keep everyone from noticing?"

"Hmm~" Kenos mused at us. "Should I really tell you~?"

I could feel a vein throbbing on my head again. This damn elder sure likes to screw around.

But, I can't let her get to me. I'll just play at her game then.

I looked directly at Kenos and brightly smiled. "If you don't tell me what Emilia is planning, I'll use a command to make you do something so embarrassing, you'll be humiliated for centuries. Hell, I'll even find a way to record that embarrassing moment and broadcast it all over the world. Still feel like joking around?"

Kenos turned pale after my declaration. She started sweating buckets and nervously shook with fear.

"F-fine! But, I can't really tell you everything. You'll have to figure out the whole picture with the clues I give you."