Chapter 138: The Undead Encounter

A couple of days have passed with Korgan and his Orc army slowly approaching the Kingdom.

During those days, the Orcs have been eating whatever they could. The towns and villager have been evacuated, so the army had to rely on small animals.

Unlike humans or other big races, the small animals didn't provide enough power for them. Although they weren't getting stronger than they wanted, they were still capable of dealing with plenty of enemies.

Bruemore city wasn't that far away now. It'll probably take a couple of hours before the Orc Army makes it to the gate.

"We're almost there," Korgan sinisterly grinned. "It won't be long before the Champion dies by our hands."

Korgan couldn't wait to make the Champion suffer by his hands. He's been devouring whatever he could to get stronger.

Instead of humans, he decided to devour monsters. They weren't tasty like the humans, but they were definitely worth the increase in power.

Korgan felt a lot stronger. Thanks to devouring all those monsters, he felt like he could fight an SSS-Ranked monster easily.

This kind of strength was unreal. There was no doubt in his mind that he could kill that Champion now.

"Soon. Soon, I will have my vengeance. We will all have our vengeance!"

The undead Orcs cheered at the Orc Lord's speech.

"We were given a chance. A chance to get the one thing that we could never do before. Revenge! After coming back to life, we will finally have our revenge on the Champion of Darkness!"

"Champion! Champion! Champion!" The Orcs chanted.

"Onward! Onward to the city! Onward to the place of the Champion's death!"

The Orcs got fired up and continued marching over to Breumore City. Little did they know, their second undead lives would be their last.

The Orcs were now closer to the gates to the city. As they continued their way towards the city walls, they were greeted by a single person.

And this person was who they were looking for. His black hair was undeniable.

It was the Champion of Darkness.

He was standing in front of the gates. He had the same grin when they first met him.

It was enough to make Korgan seethe with rage. He wanted to charge up to the Champion and slice him to pieces.

"Hey, Korgan." The Champion greeted him. "Long-time no see."

The way he was acting so calm was pissing the Orc Lord off.

"Don't try to act so tough, bastard!" He snarled. "It won't stop us from ripping you apart and devouring you whole!"

"You sure you want to eat me? I'm warning you now that I don't taste that good," He chuckled.

"Enough of these games! It's time we ended this farce, once and for all!"

The Champion laughed like a mad man. "Hahahaha! For once, we finally agree on something. I think its time we do finish this."

The boy then stood up and emitted a powerful wave of killing intent. The Orcs were slightly affected, but they quickly stood their ground and resisted.

Soon, the Orcs were no longer affected.

"Oh? It seems you gained a [Killing Intent Resistance] skill, huh? I guess you really do adapt to any death."