Chapter 107: The Catfight

As Sarron, Anamath, and Gwen stared at Amy and the others, they tried to come up with a plan to get out of this mess.

"Now then," Amy muttered. "It's time you fools were dealt with."

Arri and Thana gave them sinister grins, which made the three girls shiver with fear.

Fighting these people would be suicide. If Sarron or the other two even try to fight them, they'll be dead in mere seconds.

But, fightings the only way out of this. With that in mind, the three of them prepared themselves for their inevitable fate.

"Now then," Thana grinned. "Which of you girls want to tangle with little ol' me?"

She then spun her battle axe around to intimidate them. Though, her presence was threatening enough.

Knowing that it was pointless to just stand around, Anamath stood up to face Thana.

"I'll be your opponent," She declared as she drew her great sword. "I won't be looked down by the likes of you!"

Thana grinned even more. "Awesome! You look pretty strong, so I bet you'll be fun to fight!"

Sweat started to pour down Anamath's face. She knew that she wouldn't last very long against this person.

She was just too strong. They were worlds apart based on skills and power.

But, this was no time to back down now. Anamath wasn't going to shame her big brother by acting like a coward.

She was going to fight to her last breath. That's what she swore to do when she became the General for The Demon King.

Seeing the Demon King's sister stand up to their enemies, Sarron and Gwen stood up too.

"We won't go down without a fight," Gwen said.

"There's no way in hell that we're going to just lie on the ground and let you walk over us!" Sarron snarled.

Anamath and the other girls' determination surprised Amy, Arri, and Thana. But, that surprise turned into excitement.

"Okay, then," Amy smiled sinisterly. "I'll take the bow-woman."

"Oh~ So that means I get to have the woman with the grayish-brown hair, huh? I'm okay with that~" Arri giggled.

As the six ladies stared at one another, waiting for the moment to strike, Thana made the first move.

"Let's see how you fare, huh!" Thana then slashed her battle axe.

Anamath knew in her gut that blocking that attack would break her sword. That axe of hers gave off a sinister aura and just looked too menacing to face down.

Because of her instincts, Anamath dodged Thana's attack. As she did, the battle-ax quickly got lodged into a giant rock.

Wait, it didn't get stuck . . . It sliced through the massive boulder?!

As if nothing happened, Thana swung her battle axe a couple times and rested it on her shoulder.

"Aw~ Why did you dodge it? I was really hoping to see how you would do against my first strike."

She doesn't even care that she just sliced through a giant rock like it was butter. Anamath couldn't contain her fear from what she just witnessed.

She then looked over at where her other companions were fighting their enemies.

Gwen was facing off against Amy. She fired multiple arrows at her, but they were all blocked by a magic barrier.

Amy hasn't even moved from her spot. She just stood there with her arms crossed, as if waiting until it was time for her to get serious.