Chapter 139: Final Battle

"I'll kill you, bastard!"

Korgan lunged at me with his axe going towards my head. I then used Thana to block his attack.

I tried to kick him away like before, but he kept me in place as our weapons clashed against one another. He was a lot stronger than I anticipated.

I mean, he's close to ten million in all his stats, so I should've known that close combat was dangerous. Plus, with all his skills, he's even more dangerous.

But, there was a reason why I didn't erase his skills. I wanted to see how tough this guy really was.

I've been up against a few enemies stronger than me, and I never really took the chance to learn from the fight because I was so desperate to survive. But now, I have a chance to do a little training.

It's risky, I know, but if worse comes to worst, I'll just activate [Absolute Domain] and erase his skills. Until then, though, I want to train myself against this guy.

"Die, bastard!" Korgan growled as he pushed his axe against Thana.

[Hey! Quit grinding that rusty weapon against me, you overgrown pig! You're gonna get me dirty!]

I struggled against the Orc Lord's weight. Man, this guy's tough in close combat.

I can barely push him back even with Thana. Seeing as how fighting him up close wasn't working, I moved Thana off the Axe and sidestepped away from it.

Korgan made a huge mark on the ground, but I ignored that and tried slicing Korgan's head off. But, Korgan saw through my attack and pulled his weapon up to block it.

"Hahahaha! Is that all you got, child?" He grinned sinisterly.

"Not really~" I smiled as I changed Thana's form.

"What?!" Korgan was surprised by this and jumped back.

[Ah~ Master's pouring his energy in me again~]

Does everything have to be sexual with you?

I ignored Thana's sexual outbursts and concentrated on picking a different weapon. I then decided to go with a spear.

As Thana began to transform, she turned eight feet in length and had a short double-edged blade at the top. Her design was completely black with glowing red lines and inscriptions.

She was also emitting a blood-red aura. It was super menacing that I had a hard time holding her without shaking.

She wasn't like this when I turned her into a hammer. Did her abilities evolve or something?

[Whoa~! I feel so much stronger now~ Master, what did you do?]

"Not sure. But, since you're stronger, we should be fine."

[Yeah! Let's kill him!]

Unfortunately, that wasn't my intention. But, since Thana was really riled up, I didn't stop her.

I spun Thana around in her spear form. It was my first time wielding a spear, but I felt super skilled with it.

I guess I should thank [Weapons Mastery] for that. I'd probably cut myself or let the spear slip out of my hands if it wasn't for that.

After I was done testing out Thana's spear form, I pointed at Korgan.

"So?" I said. "Shall we continue?"

Korgan grunted in anger but readied his axe. "Don't think changing your weapon will save you. You're dead, you hear me?!"

He then rushed at me at full speed. I went in defensive mode and readied Thana.