Chapter 140: Afterwards

So, during my interrogation with Korgan, I got some juicy information out of him.

Emilia was definitely behind his resurrection, and it appears that she wasn't alone. She had an accomplice and a short one at that.

Korgan told me that the guy was barely above five feet and wore a cloak just like her. And, it seems that this short man was Korgan's master.

I didn't get into much detail about that part because Korgan passed out from shock due to my...interrogation methods.

Thanks to that, I had to keep him alive for a little longer. But, I was able to get some decent info, so I'm pleased for now.

I at least know that Emilia was definitely behind this, and she has a partner too. I'm not sure who this other guy is, but I'm sure Korgan will tell me when he wakes up.

For now, though, I decided to put him in a magic prison in a pocket dimension. With him in there, I'll be able to drag him out and in whenever I please.

So, with Korgan out of the way, it was time to head back.

Thana was still in her gun form, so I let her transform back to her human form.

When she was human again, she had her head down with an expressionless face. What's up with her?

"Thana, you okay?" I asked.

"...Master," She muttered.

"W-what's up?" I asked in concern. "Are you okay after turning into a gun? Was it that painful? If it was, I'm sorry about that. I didn't know that you would be in pain."

Thana then marched over to me. I'm not sure why but I got a little nervous like she was gonna hit me or something because I upset her.

She then grabbed my wrists and looked me straight in the eyes. Instead of seeing a raging fire in her eyes, I saw...hearts?

"Please turn me into that weapon again the next time we fight!" She begged with a lustful expression.

"...Huh?" I blurted out.

"Whenever we fight, please turn me into that weird looking weapon! This is my request!"

"W-wha...h-hold on. What are you on about?"

I don't really understand what was going on. I thought she was in pain, but it looks like she's in ecstasy.

Her breathing was heavy and very...attractive. She stopped holding my wrists and just pressed her whole body on my chest.

"Turning me into that weird weapon felt amazing~! I've never felt so much mana pour into me before~ Best of all when you pulled my trigger, I felt like I was in heaven~ It was like I was cu-Hmph!"

"Whoa, whoa! Hold it right there!" I stopped Thana by covering her mouth before she said another word. "I thought you were hurt because of the transformation! I got worried, dammit!"

Seriously, this girl. She makes me believe that she's hurt by not saying anything, then she turns a one-eighty on me and reveals her perverted side.

The hell is her damage?

Thana moved my hand away from her while huffing seductively. I could feel her breath on my neck and chest.

"I wasn't hurt. Turning into that weapon filled me with so much pleasure, it was unbelievable~!"

She brought her face closer to mine to the point where she was breathing on my face. I tried to push her away, but her grip was impossible to break for some reason.