Chapter 134: Back To Business

When I opened my eyes, I found myself being stared at by everyone I knew.

Amy, Vlad, Arri, Zami, Clare, and even Zemmi. They all looked at me in concern.

"Damien, you're okay!" Vlad smiled with joy.

"I'm so glad~!" Arri cheered.

"You scared us for a minute there, kid," Zemmi slightly smiled.

I slowly pulled myself up and looked around.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I teleported back to Walburrow Town. It seems like my body is okay now.

Now that I think about it, I collapsed here because I felt a surge of pain course through me. I'm glad nothing bad happened to me while I was unconscious.

I felt myself gripping on something and saw Thana in her sword form. Did she turn into a sword when she entered my head?

As I looked at all of the people I knew, there was one person that I caught my eye.

It was Amy. Normally, she would be relieved that I'm okay, but right now, she's looking at me in fear and hesitation.

I was confused at her, but then I remembered that I attacked her. She must think I still hate her.

I tried to say something but I was tongue-tied. I couldn't get the right words out of my mouth.

What do I say? I really don't want Amy to be afraid of me.

...I guess I'll just say what I can.

"Um, Amy?" I called out to her.

She flinched when I called her name, but she looked at me straight in the eye. I got caught off guard by her looks, but I soon continued.

"I...I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I-I didn't mean to say those things. I...I don't hate you."

It was really weird for me to be so nervous. I usually just speak my mind without much care, but I feel really anxious trying to figure out what to say right now.

I don't think I'll ever get used to this.

As I waited for Amy's reply, I was quickly tackled by her to the ground. I didn't know what was happening until I heard her sobbing.

"Master...I'm so glad."

She hugged me tightly as she cried on my chest. I had my arms up because I didn't know what to do in the situation.

I looked up at the others to get some help, but they all looked at me with amusement. Then, Vlad came to my rescue.

He didn't say anything, but he did signal me to just hug her by making the hugging motion. I did what he said and lightly hugged Amy.

I don't think I've ever hugged a person like this before. I mean, I hugged Thana earlier, but this seemed different.

This might be the second time I've hugged someone with such...care.

I really enjoyed it, to say the least.

I noticed that Amy was still crying, so I patted her head and tried to calm her down. Although I felt bad for her sobbing like this, I enjoyed this little moment more than anything.

After a couple of minutes of Amy crying, she soon stopped and we all headed back to the kingdom.

Now, we went back to business. With everything settled with me losing control, it was now time to deal with our main problem, the Orcs.

I haven't been out long, so the Orcs hasn't made much progress. Zemmi told me that the Orcs were about three days from the Kingdom.

They're definitely getting stronger, but not as much as before since the people were evacuated, but those guys could still feed on animals and such. So, they're still getting more power but at a slower rate.