Chapter 132: The Champion of Darkness VS The First Elder

Out of all the things that have happened since my time in this world, this honestly takes the cake.

Standing in front of me in the void right now was an Elder known as Kenos, a being even stronger than a god. To top it all off, Kenos is not only the Elder of the Void but she's also the first elder and...Zerris's mother.

I'll say this again. Out of everything that's happened to me during my time here, this moment right here stands above it all.

And my biggest question is why the hell is some Elder inside of me?! Did I miss something anywhere?

Dammit, I bet it was Zerris's doing. Though, I have to question why she would decide to put her mother inside me.

I'll have to save all these questions for later since I need to fight Kenos now. I can't believe I'm about to fight a being stronger than a god.

If this was a game, I would be severly worried about the game developers personality. Making the player fight something stronger than a god is like making a single ant fight a human.

And yes, that ant is a regular-sized normal ant. It isn't human-sized or anything, just a normal ant-sized...ant.

Whatever, I'll just assume that we all got the picture of my current situation. I'm just going to go fight now.

I faced off against the First Elder. Just as I would expect, her very presence was sending off alarms.

She seems to be in the middle of transforming, but she's also releasing a very threatening aura, which was a lot worse than when I use [Intense Blood Lust].

Am I even capable of winning against her? Her aura alone is making me think twice about this fight.

I need to be careful about this. If I screw this up, I'm dead.

There's no way I'm letting this monster take control of my body.

"Prepare yourself, Damien. I'm going to make it very clear that you are out of your league!"

Suddenly, her transformation was over. Instead of a black beast that was the stuff of nightmares, it revealed a girl about my age.

She had long wavy black hair that was so dark that it reminded me of a black hole.

It was in a wrap-around braid style, with what looked to be a hairpin. When I took a closer look at it, it had a circle with a line crossing it diagonally.

Isn't that...a null sign?

Well, she's the Elder of the Void, so I guess she needs to represent, huh? Moving on.

Her outfit was nothing to scoff at. Unlike Zerris, who wore a plain black dress, Kenos's outfit was...very flashy, in a way.

It was a long black dress that made it look like she was going to the prom or even a royal party. Her dress glittered like tiny stars twinkling in the night.

She also looked a lot like Zerris, but I noticed that she was wearing makeup. Black lipstick and black eyeliner. 

Lastly, I noticed a smoky black scarf floating around her neck and body. I wasn't kidding when I said it was floating.

It was actually floating in mid-air, moving around Kenos like a stream of smoke in a cycle. It was mesmerizing.

"Well~ It looks like you are charmed by my good looks! Good ahead and admiring my perfect image. I'll at least grant you that much before you suffer~!" She puffed out her chest, which looked a lot more than developed than Zerris's.