News on A New Life in Another World Vol 2

Hey guys, it's been a while!

First off, I want to thank you all again for reading the first volume of A New Life In Another World. It's thanks to all of you that I continued writing this story. 

And with that out of the way, let's get down to business!

The first thing I want to talk about is when the second volume of A New Life in Another World gets published. Unfortunately, it isn't any time soon. 

I know I promised you that I would get the second volume out soon, but a couple of things happened. It's nothing bad, but it will impact the progress of the second volume and I will now get into it. 

One of the reasons for the second volume being delayed is pretty much the overall story. I got the general information on what I want to happen in the second volume but now I need to get to the little details. 

Some of the little details involve a couple of things like characters, the overall descriptive view of the fantasy world, and minor details like town descriptions, political crap, and stuff like that. 

You see, in the first volume, I didn't really dive into the characters all that much aside from Damien, Vlad, Amy, Thana, Kenos, Zemmi, and Arri. This kind of stuck out to me because I wanted to talk more about the side characters since I kind of thought some of them were neat. 

Take Reiko for example. I thought up a cool background for her like her past and how she became a ninja before joining the outlaw organization and then worked for the Beastfolk King, but it was pretty much after I finished the first volume, and I regretted that. 

I could've added that somewhere when all the people hunting Damien down met at the castle. You know the chapter, so I won't bother saying it. 

Anyway, I realized that doing a proper character background for both main and side characters was appropriate, and I will do a better job from now on.

Next up is the fantasy world itself. As you know, Damien and the others have been traveling. 

But, what you don't know is that the world itself isn't exactly in map form that I can use for reference, so I've been carefully....bulling my way throughout the story. There's also the description of the landscape which I don't really dive in either. 

Sure, I talk about mountains and stuff, but I just took those at the top of my head since, you know, no map for reference. Which is why I'll be making a map of my fantasy world and using that. 

And before you even think about typing anything like "Oh, that's easy!", it's not. It takes time and proper review before actually putting it into action. 

 I have to come up with rivers, mountains, not to mention towns, villages, and the like in decent order. Plus, I have to worry about the other continents too.

Oh, and let's not forget the culture and environment stuff. Those will be a big pain in the ass for me. 

And it's not just for the human territory. I have to include the culture and environment for the other race territories as well. 

I got a general idea of what I want, but I now have to go into full detail so I don't miss anything. 

And before you ask, I'm doing all this so I can get better at writing, and I believe doing something like this will help me a lot. 

Also, as for the political side of things...I haven't gotten that far yet. So, yeah, there you go on that.

And that's all I wanted to talk about with you guys. I know you've all been curious about when I'll be publishing the second volume, and sadly, it won't be for a while. 

Sorry about that, but I'll be doing a much better job with the story since I'll be doing a detailed work on it, which I hope will make up for the story being on hold.

Anyway, that's all for now, so I'll see you guys...whenever I get the story ready for publishing, I guess?

Alright, that's enough for now. 

See Ya!