Chapter 122: The Undying Situation

Korgan's army was just done feasting yet another town with delicious humans.

Thanks to that snack stop, the Orcs have grown in power than they have before. Their stats were now past two million and they'll keep rising the more they eat.

The Orcs were about two days away from Breumore City. Their goal was to cause chaos and bring the Champion to them.

They already encountered him once, but he fled before they could eat him. But, they won't make the same mistake next time.

When the Orcs see the Champion again, this time they'll finish him off and devour him whole.

Korgan could already taste that victory. It was so close that he was practically drooling like mad.

"Soon, I will have my revenge, Champion. And it will be delicious!" The Orc Lord laughed as he marched his men over to Breumore City.

As the Orc Army continued forward, Korgan heard one of his men cry out. He turned to find the distressed Orc but found nothing.

He walked over to where he heard the voice, but instead, found an empty spot in his line where his soldier was supposed to be.

Seeing as how he was missing a soldier, he glared at the rest of his men. They all looked nervous as they stared at one another.

"Why is there an empty spot here? Where is the Orc that's supposed to be standing there?!" He commanded.

The Orcs shook their heads as a way of telling the Orc Lord that they had no clue.

"Orc...gone."

"Vanished...through...hole."

"A hole? What nonsense are you talking about?"

The Orc Lord looked at the ground to find this 'Hole' that he was told about, but found nothing but Orc footprints on the terrain. Seeing that there was no hole, he menacingly stared at the Orcs that came up with the story.

"Where is the Orc that's supposed to be here?!"

He even grabbed one of his men to intimidate them. Sadly, the Orcs kept shaking their heads, telling the Orc Lord that they were just as clueless as he was, just not as angry.

"Orc...is gone."

"Orc...vanished."

"T-through...hole."

Again with this 'hole' nonsense, Korgan mentally complained.

There isn't even a hole in the damn ground! Especially not one big enough for an Orc to fall in.

As Korgan kept drilling his men for information regarding the missing Orc soldier, back in Breumore City, his missing man was currently being interrogated himself.

-Damien's POV-

Wow, that was easier than I thought.

When I made a plan to kidnap one of Korgan's man, I didn't expect it to go so well. But, standing before me, was one of the undead Orcs inside a cage made of one of the strongest metals in the world.

The cage was made of Adamantine. And the cage was currently under Dawnmore Castle, which was where the dungeon was.

At first, the Orc was confused as to how he ended up in the dungeon or even the cage when he was marching along with his fellow Orc soldiers not long ago. But after seeing me, he forgot about his situation and tried to attack me.

Sadly, he could break out of the cage to get to me. The Orc tried prying the bars open, but they couldn't be bent with brute force.

While the Orc continued to pointlessly struggle in the cage, I took a look at his status to see how strong he was.