Chapter 50: The Spider-Queen

We were finally on the sixth floor.

During our time descending, we went through a lot of trouble. On the third floor, we had to deal with golems.

The floor boss of the Third floor was also a golem, but it had sturdier armor, so it was a little difficult to defeat.

One the fourth floor, we dealt with zombies. As for the boss, it was a lich, but Amy took care of it in one blow.

As for the fifth floor, this one had ghouls which were like zombies but more agile and dangerous. The boss was actually a vampire, so Vlad was the one that took care of it.

After that, we were finally off to the sixth floor.

Just one more floor until we get to the last one. I thought this as we walked on the sixth floor that was covered in spider webs.

They were all over the place. Not only that but instead of skeleton warriors, we get giant spiders.

These things were a lot bigger than us and uglier. They were about half our size in terms of height, but they were bigger than a damn dog.

Eight hairy legs, eight terrifying and sickening eyes, and to top it all off was the fangs, that slowly opened and closed while a hissing noise was present. There was green liquid dripping off it, which made me assume that this spider was venomous.

Despite looking at the spiders, the only thing on my mind when I saw the giant eight-legged freak was setting them on fire and watching them burn to death.

I wonder what their status was. So, I used [Appraisal] to see what we were up against.

Name: None
Race: Giant Spider
Level: 80
Rank: S
STR: 100,445
DEF: 98,678
AGI: 120,972
MRES: 100,324

Skills: [Wall Crawl], [Web Trap], [Web Walk], [Venomous Bite], [Spider Sense]

Special Skills: None

Titles: [Arri's Offspring]

They were definitely dangerous.

I was about to kill them myself until Vlad and Amy started mowing down the spiders coming at us. They showed no mercy at all.

Once they killed all the current spiders, we wasted no time and moved forward.

Now that I think about it if these guys levels were between eighty to ninety, doesn't that mean the boss, which I assume is going to be some spider queen, be in the hundreds?

Plus, considering their stats, that means the Boss will be way stronger. If I think about it, the boss might actually be above my current stats.

Well, with Amy here, we'll be able to handle it. Plus, Vlad was a lot stronger than before and if we keep this up, he'll continue to get stronger.

Last time I checked, Vlad was level 48. I wonder what his status is now.

Name: Vlad Dracul
Race: Dhampir
Age: 12
Class: Vampire Lord
Level: 59
STR: 154,345
DEF: 140,267
AGI: 160,511
MRES: 138,999

Skills: [Dark Magic], [Shapeshift], [Psychic Magic], [Detection], [Vampiric Touch], [Necromancy Magic], [Claw Attack]

Special Skills: [Blood Control], [Creatures Of The Night], [Blood Vision]

Titles: [Prince Of Vampires], [Impure Royalty]

Wow, he's definitely gotten stronger. Compared to Garth from Grayhaven, Vlad was way stronger and his level was below his.