Chapter 63: The Fifteenth Floor

Hmm. Getting down to Floor Fifteen wasn't as hard as I originally thought.

After a couple of hours of dungeon raiding, we finally made it to the Fifteenth Floor. I expected things to get a little difficult the more we went down, but that didn't seem to be the case.

Even the thirteenth floor, which was said that the strongest S-Rank adventurers couldn't get past wasn't that hard to do. I may sound like I'm gloating, but I'm actually not.

We faced off against a lot of monsters like ogres, giants, and even griffons. Not only that, but each floor was a different environment.

I was told that some dungeons have different environments like frozen tundras to boiling deserts. And we actually encountered a few, which made me a little confused.

We were still underground, but our surrounds told us that we were actually outside. It was interesting to see.

Anyway, we were now on the fifteenth floor. Just like the other floors, it looked like we were outside.

The environment we were in this time was kind of like a desert valley. It was pretty hot out, with the artificial sun shining down on us, but we pulled through.

Thanks to magic, we could keep ourselves cool for a long period of time. As we explored the desert valley, we haven't come across any enemies.

In fact, I don't even sense that spy from before. I believe he stopped following us when we got to the fourteenth floor.

Whatever. With that guy out of the way, we can finally go all out.

I've been holding back because I didn't want that spy to see what I was capable of. With him out of my hair, I can let loose a little bit.

Plus, I got a lot stronger, so I wanted to see what would happen if I went full power. These were my current stats.

Name: Damien Crow
Race: Human(?)
Age: 14
Class: None
Level: 75
STR: 822,121
DEF: 744,600
AGI: 862,654
MRES: 942,326

Skills: [Appraisal], [False Status], [Detection], [Hand-to-Hand Combat], [Fire Magic], [Water Magic], [Earth Magic], [Wind Magic], [Arcane Magic], [Shadow Step] , [Assassination Arts: Intermediate] , [Iron Skin], [Lightning Magic], [Dark Magic], [Light Magic], [Quick Step], [Swift Reflex], [Terror Gaze], [Godly Magic Dampening Web], [Webbing], [Spider Sense], [Death Touch], [Intense Blood Lust], [Weapons Mastery]

Special Skills: [Zerris's Blessing]

Titles: [Child of Zerris], [The Dark Champion], [Other-Worlder], [Merciless One], [Goblin Slayer] , [King Killer], [Ogre Slayer], [Maniacal Demon], [Savior], [Vampire Slayer], [King of Spiders], [Ruler of Death]

I was really close to the millions now. I bet if I kill that boss, my stats will be higher than Amy's.

Speaking of which, I wonder what Amy's stats were. There's no way that they're still at one million, right?

I was a little nervous, but I checked her status anyway. Just as I predicted, they were the same as before.

Has she made no progress at all? Or maybe she's hiding her real stats?

No, that can't be right. My appraisal should be able to see past the [Hide Status] skill.

Still, that might actually be the case considering Amy's stats haven't even budged.

Well, it could also mean that she just reached her limit so I might be getting a little ahead of myself. I shouldn't worry about that too much.

Let's check out Vlad's status.