Chapter 120: Extra Help

I don't know how much time we have before Korgan and the rest of his undead army evolves, but we need to get all the help we can before that happens.

Which sadly means I have to get help from...them.

And by them, I mean the rulers. Specifically, King Allen since this is happening in his domain.

He's probably being informed about this already, but if not, we need to let him know while we still can.

Although this was the plan, Amy and Vlad were kind of against it.

"Why do we need help from those people? They'll just use this against us later on."

"Amy's right, Damien. If you ask for their help, it'll bite you in the ass, later."

"Be that as it may, it's his kingdom. If he finds out that there's an undead army that can't die terrorizing his home while we knew about it, he'll get pissed. I'm trying to keep my enemies to a low minimum, so I have to tell him."

Still, something tells me that I'm only going to make the situation worse. I'll definitely need the Kings help when evacuating the people, but other than that, I'm dealing with those Orcs myself.

I'll be sure to remind Allen about that.

. . .

"This is a serious problem! We need to evacuate any village or town that the Orcs come across! You there! I want you to inform the other soldiers to prepare for a widescale evacuation."

"Understood!"

With that, the soldier rushed out of the throne room to notify everyone. While that was happening, the rest of us remained in the room.

It was King Allen, my friends and I, Zami, Clare, and even Zemmi. It seems that Zemmi still had some business with Allen, so that's why she was still around.

When Zemmi heard about the undead Orc army, her face was paler than a ghost, and it seems that she was in deep thought. I was curious and decided to ask.

"You alright?"

"Huh?" She was brought back to her senses. "Oh, well, I-I'm just a little anxious, that's all."

"About what exactly, because everything I just told you is pretty nerve-wracking."

When we first arrived at the Castle via [Gate], I quickly explained the entire situation that unfolded starting from hearing about the Orcs coming alive to my encounter with them.

Thanks to that, Allen's gathering all the soldiers he can to contain the situation. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how I can deal with Korgan.

Thanks to that stupid necromancer, Emilia Warden, that damn Orc Lord can adapt to any death and gain immunity skills. I specifically told Allen this part and advised him to only get the people to safety and not engage the Orcs.

The soldiers will only be snacks and experience for the Orcs. I don't need those guys any stronger than they already are.

Although I say that, I'm pretty sure that if humans won't be on the menu, then the Orcs will resort to other food sources like animals or...convert to cannibalism.

Just imagining that didn't sit right with me. I know they're undead now, but that's just a little much even for me.

Hopefully, those Orcs won't resort to that, but I need to be prepared for the worse. Otherwise, I'm dead in the water.

Now that I think about it, that Necromancer has been bothering me. I remember back when I last encountered that black beast that there was something bigger happening with the Orcs, and they weren't behind it.