Chapter 49: The Second Floor

We were now on the second floor.

And, just like the first floor, there were skeletons here too.

Name: None
Race: Undead
Class: Skeleton Knight
Level: 40
STR: 67,345
DEF: 62,267
AGI: 63,511
MRES: 58,999

Skills: [Swordsmanship: Intermediate] 

Special Skills: None

Titles: None

Great, now there's more of these guys? First, we had to deal with a Skeleton Knight Boss, and now we have to deal with a bunch of them?

Hell, they were even stronger than the boss from the first floor. This is going to be a pain.

Not only that, but these Knights were close to Vlad's stats. Amy's gonna have to do a lot more support than before to keep Vlad safe.

And that's what she did. When Vlad was having trouble with one of the skeletons, she would distract it to give Vlad the chance to finish it off.

It was good teamwork. I just wished I joined them.

Well, since we're going to be stuck here, I might as well do something to pass the time. So, while Amy and Vlad were fighting the Skeleton Knights, I focused on my alchemy.

I was pretty knowledgeable about making Minor Healing Potions, so I decided to step it up a notch. Let's try making a Moderate Healing Potion.

Like other items, healing potions and the like have a rarity scale as well. There was Common potions, uncommon potions, Legendary Potions, and Godly Potions.

Common potions were the Minor Healing Potions. These were the type that everyone could by with a bit of money.

Then there were Uncommon Potions, which were the Moderate Healing Potions. These potions were a little bit more expensive so not everyone could buy it unless you were a high ranking adventurer like B or A.

Next up was Legendary Potions, which were called Greater Healing Potions. These potions were very rare and extremely expensive that only nobles or royalty could buy them.

They have a strong healing property that could heal any fatal wound. Only alchemists that have Special Skills to create such items could craft them.

Lastly was the Godly Potions, which was the Supreme Healing Potions. Unlike the other potions, this potion could bring someone back from the dead or even heal a severed limb.

The reason why it's so powerful is that it was created by the gods themselves. To my knowledge, there are only about five of them in the world.

They're practically considered National Treasures, and only someone of high statuses like the King or something could own such a thing.

Part of me was curious about if I could make a Greater Healing Potion or even a Supreme Healing Potion, but I was thinking too big. Let's just start with Moderate Healing Potions first.

So, I started working on making a Moderate Healing Potion. It didn't take long since I already got the ingredients, but the process was a lot more complicated, but I managed to push through.

And after a bit of time has passed, I finally finished my first Moderate Healing Potion. The color was different from before.

Minor Healing Potions had a red color while Moderate Healing Potions seem to have a green color to it. I guess that's how you can tell them apart.

Anyway, while I was focused on Alchemy, Amy and Vlad continued to mow through the Skeleton Knights. After a little while, we finally made it to the Second Floor boss.