Chapter 73: Surprise Attack

-Korgan's POV-

What the hell was that power?!

It was so . . . Overwhelming.

About a quarter of my men could barely withstand the pressure while the rest collapsed on the spot. I was doing my best, so I wouldn't end up like the majority.

How can someone have that much power? You'd have to be a god to be that powerful.

While my men were trying to recover from the overwhelming pressure, I took a look at where the power emerged. It appeared to have come from the boy with the black hair.

He was currently on the ground, unconscious. It's hard to believe that such a child could even have that much power.

He would make a valuable weapon to use against the kingdom. In fact, I would need the help of my benefactors if I had that child.

If I can get my hands on him, I'll be able to take over the world! The problem is actually taming the kid.

It won't be easy, but I'm determined to see this through. With the child knocked out, I might have a chance.

The people with him are nothing compared to my army. Plus, the majority of them was taken out so it won't be as difficult.

Yes, this can work. Once I have the boy, I can easily take down the kingdom.

And after that, I'll deal with my benefactors, the ones that brought me back to life so I could have my revenge in the first place. They may have returned me to the land of the living, but I feel like a slave to them.

Korgan is no one's slave! I'll make sure those bastards know that.

"Men! It's time we have a feast! Take down that army and bring me the boy with black hair. Kill and eat everyone else that's in your path!"

My orc army cheered in excitement as they rushed off to the human army. This is going to be a glorious day.

-Vlad's POV-

In the end, we agreed to their terms.

Mainly because running away would only cause more trouble. And we would be hunted down until we were caught.

I'm already sick of dealing with these people, so I just complied with them so they would stop fighting us. Amy was also in agreement but kept an eye on them, especially the girl that blocked her magic.

Anyways, once everyone was back on their feet. We were slowly walking back to the Kingdom.

One of the members was missing, though. I believe it was that cat girl. 

I saw her talk with Zemmi then she ran off in a hurry. I wonder what the was about. 

During the trip, there were a lot of stares pointed at us. It was a little uncomfortable, but nothing we couldn't handle.

Considering that they were escorting us, I can see why they were staring at us. Probably worried that we'll hurt them and run away.

Zemmi was especially close to us. She even offered to carry Damien for us, but we declined her request and carried him ourselves.

Well, me mostly. I was carrying Damien on my back.

He was a lot heavier than I thought, even with my high strength stats. I was still able to carry him, but with a little difficulty.

"So, what's going to happen now?" I asked Zemmi.

"We'll have to report you to the King. Since we couldn't kill you, we'll ask him what should happen."