Announcement Chapter

Okay, so this is going to be the last chapter I'm publishing. 

What this chapter will be is me explaining to you guys what will be happening in the future. First off, this will be the end of the first volume of A New Life In Another World. 

Secondly, the second volume. Now, some of you are going to ask when I will be posting volume two of my story. 

To answer that question, I won't be posting it for a little while. The reason why is because I'm going to take a little, and I do mean little, break from this story. 

Don't get me wrong. I would want nothing more than to get on my computer and immediately start writing the second volume, but I can't at the moment. 

One of the reasons why I can't is schoolwork. I'm currently in college, and I need to focus on that a little bit more than this, unfortunately. 

Plus, I just kinda bombed one of my tests, so I need to study harder on the next one to keep my grades up, so there's that too. But, don't worry because although I won't be publishing any chapters for volume two, I will be doing drafts and such on my spare time. 

I'll mainly be working out the plot, characters, scenes, and more that I'll be adding in volume two. This is also my second reason for not starting volume two any time soon. 

I'd like to take a little more time working on my story in my spare time. I'd like to try out a couple things on my story and see if they're good. 

Now that I got that out of the way, let's talk about what'll be happening in volume 2!

First things first, the group that Emilia joined up with. I won't go into much detail about them, but if you read my old story, then you already know who all of them are, even if their names are a little different. 

One thing I'll say about them is that they want to cause chaos on the world that wronged them. By any means necessary, which included that shriveled up hand from Epilogue 2. 

And what is that shriveled up hand you guys read about? You'll know about that in volume two.

Okay, next up is Damien's current life. Since Damien and Amy are now in a relationship, I will definitely do chapters with them dating, flirting, etc.

What I WON'T be doing is adding any R-18 stuff. I'm not trying to turn this into some hentai novel or anything like that even if it's just writing down a vague description of Amy's naked body or some minor sex scene, or something else, so sorry to disappoint those who were looking forward to that. 

Another thing, although Damien is a lot different after his fight with Kenos, he still will be a cold person, but only to those he believes deserve it. He'll be nicer to people, but he won't be the goody-two-shoes type. 

He's only being nice out of respect and consideration for the other person. But, if he thinks they don't deserve that, then he will be cold to them.

One last thing on Damien, although he has changed considerably, he won't save people out of the goodness of his heart. That part of him will always be there. 

Alright, the last thing on the list is...Uriel! 

That's right, it's the holy Dove himself! See what I did there?

Anyway, we will be seeing Uriel a lot, and he even has his own little group with him too that will cause Damien's life all kinds of trouble. And before you ask, yes, Uriel is definitely on Damien's level of strength. 

How? You'll find out in the second volume.

Also, some of you may be wondering why I made Uriel a Child of Amaris instead of Anaris's Champion, and for that, I'll say that I'm saving the Champion business for much later. 

You will hear about the Champion's more, and who some of them are, but other than that, there won't be any actual encounters, mainly because they're currently MIA. 

Another thing, I called made Uriel's last name Dove because it's not only is his last name after a bird, like Damien, but there's a little feud between the two birds. The dove represents light and peace, and the crow represents darkness and death, so I thought it was kind of fitting. 

Also, I gave Uriel his first name because Uriel is an angel that means "God is my Light", so I'm saying that Uriel sees Amaris as his light. It also said that Uriel was the angel of wisdom, but our Uriel in the story isn't. 

He's mostly just blinded by his goddess's light and aura that he'll follow any orders she gives, even if she didn't exactly say it herself and it was interpreted by a corrupted priest...well, that's just a hypothetical theory, anyway.

So, Damien and Uriel will be at each other's throats a lot. So, they'll have a couple of encounters where they'll fight each other.

Now, this will be the last thing I'll be talking about. It's about what exactly Emilia and her group will be doing. 

I'm going to be very vague about it, so don't get any hopes of getting the full picture. 

Now, they will be doing whatever it takes to cause chaos on the world. Meaning, they will do what Lucian said before, which I'm not going to quote since you can just check Epilogue 2 for that. 

But, please note that I mention that specific quote twice in a row. You'll know if you read back a couple of times. 

If you read my previous story before I rewrote it, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you didn't then you'll just have to wait until the second volume comes out. 

Alright, that's all I had to say. I'd like to once again thank all of you for reading my story up to this point. 

I worked really hard on this and I appreciate you sparing your time to read it. It shows how much you like reading this story. 

And with that being said, I'll be seeing all of you in the second volume!

See Ya!