Chapter 121: The Plan

You know, despite me acting all confident before, I honestly have no clue on how to take care of Korgan.

I need him alive, obviously, but how am I supposed to contain him? He's likely going to get stronger than the last time we met, so I need to come up with an idea before its too late.

For now, I need to make sure that his food supply is kept at a minimum. He might've already evolved and is currently feasting on experience right now.

That's why I've been helping Zemmi and the others evacuate the people of nearby villages or towns. I had to disguise myself so I didn't cause a commotion as well.

While I was evacuating civilians, I heard a couple of them talk about an army of undead monsters moving closer and closer to Breumore City. They said that the people of villages and towns were being devoured by them.

Crap, it's Korgan and his Orc Army. It looks like they've already evolved.

This is really bad. He's already been chowing down on people, so I'm afraid of what his current level will be.

I need a plan to contain that Orc Lord or I'm next on his menu. As I pondered, Amy walked over to me.

"Master, are you okay?"

"Not really. With Korgan and that army of his slowly gaining on us, I'm not sure what I should do. Killing them will only make them stronger."

And trapping them might not work either if they keep getting stronger at their current pace. If this keeps up, they might even get stronger than...Amy.

I took a look at Amy with a concerned face. I then quickly turned away and shook my head.

Yeah, there's no way that's possible. Amy's a lot stronger than she looks, which also means her status.

She was created by Zerris, one of the strongest deities in this world. There's no way that Korgan will reach her level.

Yet, despite reassuring myself on that fact, I can't help but feel anxious about that Orc Lord's growth. He may not be able to get stronger than Amy, but I'm a different story.

After killing Korgan, my level went up by one, and my stats increased a lot again.

Name: Damien Crow
Race: ???
Age: 14
Class: None
Level: 76

STR: 3,611,300
DEF: 3,009,167
AGI: 3,343,176
RES: 3,070,876

Skills: [Appraisal], [False Status], [Detection], [Hand-to-Hand Combat], [Fire Magic], [Water Magic], [Earth Magic], [Wind Magic], [Arcane Magic], [Shadow Step] , [Assassination Arts: Intermediate] , [Iron Skin], [Lightning Magic], [Dark Magic], [Light Magic], [Quick Step], [Swift Reflex], [Terror Gaze], [Godly Magic Dampening Web], [Webbing], [Spider Sense], [Death Touch], [Intense Blood Lust], [Weapons Mastery]

Special Skills: [Zerris's Blessing], [???], [???], [???]

Titles: [Child of Zerris], [The Dark Champion], [Other-Worlder], [Merciless One], [Goblin Slayer] , [King Killer], [Ogre Slayer], [Maniacal Demon], [Savior], [Vampire Slayer], [King of Spiders], [Ruler of Death], [The Evil Showman], [???]

Although I'm happy that I got stronger, that one title is bugging me. I know why I got [The Evil Showman], but that still doesn't change the fact that I don't like this title.

If I knew playing around with the Orcs back at Walburrow Town would result in this, I would've just killed them all without hesitation. Sadly, these titles show up without warning after doing a specific action.

It sucks, but I'll get over it. I just hope I never encounter anyone that can see through my fake status and see that ridiculous title. I'm not sure if I'll be laughed at or feared, but the result is the same.

"Master, maybe you should get some rest," Amy suggested. "You must be tired."

It's true that I was a little tired. What with all this chaos happening, the stress was already kicking in.

However, I can't sleep just yet.

"With those Orcs out there getting stronger by gorging themselves, I can't really get any rest. I need to deal with those undead bastards as soon as possible."

That was only half of my reason for not resting. My other reason is that black beast.

I'm pretty sure that if I doze off, I'll be meeting that thing again, and I refuse to let that happen. With how things are going, that monster will likely offer its assistance, which I don't ever want.

That thing already made me go berserk before, and thanks to that, I'm no longer considered a human! Just what the hell am I now, huh?

So, yeah, I refuse to even see that freak of nature. If I do, I'll just fight it or ignore it, whichever seems better to me at that moment.

"Master..." Amy kept looking at me in concern.

I knew she wanted to say something, but she must've figured that it would be pointless since my mind was already made up. I appreciate her concern, but I just can't settle down with all this nonsense happening.

I need to stay focus. I can't let my guard down for even a moment.

Seeing as how I kept working, Amy gave up and walked away to go back to work as well.

As I continued to help the people leave their homes, I soon came up with an idea that could work in my favor.

Instead of capturing Korgan, let's start off with one of his men. I know Korgan's the strongest out of the bunch, so it would be too risky to take him, but his soldiers are a different story.

If I plan this right, I'll be able to contain one of the Orc soldiers. Then I can experiment on him and see how I can kill him.

It wasn't a foolproof plan, but it was definitely doable. If I can figure out a way to kill these Orcs, then I'll have the advantage.

Hehehe~ Let's do it, then.

Author's Note:

So, do you guys think that Damien's plan will work? Or do you think it'll end in disaster?

Also, what do you think about Amy's relationship with Damien? You can tell that Amy cares for Damien.

Let me know what you think in the comments. I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll see you in the next one.

See Ya!