Chapter 85: The Message

-Sutton Village-

A few miles east of Walden Town was a village called Sutton.

This village isn't popular or has any special quality that would attract people. It's just a normal village with normal people living their everyday lives.

Well...That is until a certain group of monsters decided to pillage it.

A few meters away from the town, the Orcs were preparing to raid the village. They all stared down at the settlement with disgustingly joyful faces.

As they continued to watch the village perform their everyday duties, the Orc Leader emerged. Korgan stood in front of his Orc army with a stern yet ecstatic expression.

"Look at those fools down there. They don't even realize that their entire home is going to be destroyed in mere moments."

The Orcs chuckled at Korgan's statement.

"To us, these so-called humans are nothing more than food and entertainment for us. We could easily be rid of them without struggling."

The Orcs got more excited. They started to quietly cheer on their captain.

"...That is to say that all humans were like these weaklings."

The Orc army then went silent. They knew exactly what Korgan meant by this and were speechless.

"It's obvious that there are some humans with the capabilities of us Orcs. That much is painfully clear."

Korgan reminded them of their deceased brethren, the ones who were killed by the humans. The memory of that day was clear as day to this day.

Rage started to bubble up inside the Orcs as they began to remember that haunting day. Their anger was filled with hatred and killing intent for the humans.

"That is why we need to step up our game," Korgan continued. "We need to show these humans that we cannot be underestimated. If we don't, then we'll look like weaklings to the very pests we call weaklings."

The Orcs began to cheer again.

"Those bastards think they can just trample on us? I say we show them that we are the superior race, while they are inferior!"

The Orc army clanked their weapons together and started to chant. They were getting riled up.

"It's time we showed those insects what we're really made of, and what happens when you mess with Orcs!"

The Orcs made a war shout before charging in the village.

Everything after that was pure chaos. When the villagers noticed the Orcs rushing at their home, they tried to put up defenses, but it was easily destroyed and the monsters were invading the village.

As the Orcs stormed in every house, the villagers did their best to either run away or hide themselves until it was all over. In the end, it was futile.

The Orcs soon slaughtered some of the villagers and gathered the rest at the center of their home.

As the villagers cowered in fear, the Orcs glared at them. Some of them were still eating the villagers.

Korgan smiled at the scene before him. He then walked over to the villagers while grabbing one of the village girls by the hair.

He raised the girl up by her hair, and she struggled to get free.

"This...This is how things should be! With us being at the top of the food chain, while you vermin are at the bottom," Korgan grabbed the girl's neck and began to choke her.