Season 14: Dimensional Alliance

Enjoying the story so far? Good, Pure is a perfect example of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. He came out of what he went through way stronger than what anyone anticipated, despite the odds. You might think this nightmare is over and it most certainly is but what if you were in another nightmare inside that one? Would you like to know how to that happens? Well keep listening and you will find out how.

Two years later, the team had their ups and down on missions but all of them were completed with no problems. The children were growing up so fast, soon enough they were running around playing, Tanya was their caretaker and nanny since she wanted to let Charles play with them and Charles was having fun with them being around. They were all playing with blocks and Athena was helping too. When they were done it was a castle that all of them could play together.

Tanya: Nice work all of you.

Pure Jr. comes walking to Tanya comfortably.

Tanya: What is it PJ?

Pure Jr.: Dada.

Tanya: You want to go and see daddy?

Pure Jr.: Yah.

Tanya: Well daddy is coming for you and your sister soon so you have to wait a bit ok?

Pure Jr.: Yah.

Meanwhile in Mexico, the team was deployed to stop a terrorist threat and Pure was cutting through like butter. He got shot in his reactor but it didn't do anything to him at all.

Pure: Ok what was that the fourth shot to the reactor this month?

Alisha: Fifth, last four was from a sniper rifle at the beginning of the month.

Alisha shoots her sniper rifle and takes out a terrorist.

Carolina: I mean seriously, they think you don't have enough sense to protect your own weak spot.

Pure throws a concussion grenade.

Pure: Most likely wants something easy to hit.

Horatio: Waiting on coordinates.

Pure marks where Horatio has to fire.

Horatio: Coordinates received, firing for effect.

Pure throws his sword right at a building at it splits it down the middle. The strike from Horatio completely obliterated it.

Alisha: Up ahead, they got hostages.

Alisha sees 20 terrorists with hostages.

Pure: You got enough to shoot?

Alisha: No.

Carolina: Fuse?

Alisha: Fuse.

Carolina jumps through a portal she creates and goes to where Alisha was, both of them fused and became Calisha. (Calisha is their names combined when they fuse.) Calisha grabs one of Carolina's demon thorn pistols, which got upgraded to be a hybrid of a revolver and a desert eagle, took the scope off of Alisha's sniper rifle and attached it onto the pistol. They lined up the shots and both of them worked together, Alisha pulled the trigger when the lock-on was acquired and Carolina fanned the gun so that Alisha can react and put down the next target quickly. All terrorists were put down with a shot in their shoulder and Pure moved in to arrest.

Pure: Nice shooting Calisha.

Calisha: Thank you.

Alisha and Carolina un-fuse.

Carolina: That all of them?

Seth: Checking...

Seth checks the area.