Time to go all out

In the AI dimension, Rory fought her dragon side and was winning; she had just finished their match and Rory stopped. The dragon she fought was a more human version of herself not a metal one.

Dragon Rory: The power is yours, use it wisely.

Dragon Rory evaporated into mist and went into Rory. In reality her body was being surrounded by fire and it was being lifted into the air. Her body was being transformed into a metal muscle fire dragon. When the transformation was complete she was on her feet but she had no wings but she did have a tail. She opened her eyes and they were red with the dragon's eye made of computer circuits.

Rory: All upgrades installed, gem in engine block, Status: Optimal.

Rory fired off her engine and that was when everyone heard it.

Aria: What was that?

Empire King: Three thousand horsepower?

Thursday: Try six.

Rory revved up her engine and flames came out her six exhaust pipes that were now in her back, she revved her engine and that was when her wings appeared. Her wings are only created when her engine is revved up to a degree. She got out of the room and started to try to fly, she saw Vile do it and tried it herself. She was not good at it and had to land a few times. She headed out of the building she was in and flew straight up. She blasted her engine and everyone saw her. Vile heard her engine blasting from afar.

Vile: She has awakened.

Rory landed near the Serpent and went to the team, everyone that was not an AI gave off a whistle of impression.

Thursday: How are you feeling?

Rory: Optimal, I won't be needing this anymore.

Rory held the nitrogen with one hand like it was no problem.

Human: Over here.

Rory tossed it over and it was like a bag of cement for him, even with the Exo-suit installed.

The Empire King whispers to Thursday.

Empire King: -whispering- When this is all over can we get some more of those overhauled parts?

Thursday: -whispering- I'm making a list, I'll put you on it.

Trent: We are getting ready to move out.

Thursday: Things got more serious.

Rory: How much?

Thursday: A lot.

They updated Rory on the current events; Vile came back after his patrol and saw Rory as a muscle fire dragon.

Vile: Rory, you have been transformed.

Rory: Yes, I have.

Vile: Have you tried turning into a dragon yet?

Rory: Not yet.

Vile: Come.

Rory and Vile went out to an open area where she could transform.

Rory: How do you transform.

Vile: We get angry but I think your trigger is different, since you have no emotions, no offense.

Rory: None taken.

Vile But something must trigger it.

Rory does a diagnostic and she finds an extra item in her findings.

Rory: Odd, why is there a nitrous bottle in my system.

Vile called over the com.

Vile: Thursday, why was Rory given a nitrous bottle?