Let's start combining

A few days later, work was starting back up at the fort and the workers and scientists were coming into the main hall to be briefed and brought up on new developments. With the alliance now able to share ideas and make advancements in all areas, anything was possible. Some more AIs came through and this time it was from all categories to assist with any idea.

Pure: All right, welcome back all workers and scientists to the Destiny fort, this time we got a lot more to work with. With the alliance now solid, we can combine our ideas to make all three worlds able to prosper.

Seth: Some of the others will be curious or working on projects of their own, they are willing to lend a hand or listen on how to improve upon their ideas.

Randal: But don't bother getting any bad ideas, they know how to hold their own.

Pure: All right, everyone get their new security measures and let's get to work.

Once they passed security, they split up and began production, Harley's new ship was being made and other projects that were paused were back in progress. Pure went over to the Extreme AI that came through to talk.

Pure: Thanks for coming over.

Extreme AI: No problem, the AI city queen said you needed some help with earthquakes.

Pure: Exactly, follow me.

Pure and the Extreme AI head to his workshop where Lisa, Steam and Jae were working on their own things.

Pure: All right everyone gather around, this project is important.

All three of them came over to the table where Pure laid out the blueprint.

Pure: Meet Lisa, Steam and Jae.

Extreme AI: Nice to meet you.

Lisa was going to shake his hand but she pulled back quickly because she felt the heat coming from him.

Lisa: Whoa, how hot are you?

Extreme Ai: Over five thousand degrees, I usually walk around magma easily.

Pure: Don't worry, I'm absorbing the heat from him so that he could be in here to talk to us.

Extreme AI: We have a method of handling earthquakes so that they can be minor to everyone. We call them earthquake cancellers; they turn down or stop an earthquake from happening.

Jae: How?

Extreme AI: Do you have a hologram?

Pure: Link with me.

Pure uses the cable in his head and connects the Extreme AI to the hologram and he shows a blueprint.

Extreme AI: This device is buried in a specific point in the earth, specifically near the fault lines.

Steam: What does it do exactly?

Extreme AI: When an earthquake happens, the device attempts to dampen or absorb the shockwave.

Lisa: What happens if it only dampens it?

Extreme AI: Then that is when a second plan comes into action, we place earthquake-type shields underground to absorb the rest and it creates energy.

Pure: Energy?

Extreme AI: Since there is so much activity under the crust things get unstable to build so we built sonic stabilizers so the city would move with the waves of the underground so we can build.

Steam: So you took it a step further.

Extreme Ai: At the time the extreme temperature around us was not enough so we thought if we could use the sonic waves we get from the movement to provide the missing power.