The bond of Blood sisters

In the morning, at the fort, in the normal dimension, Akiko was waking up as her normal self, she looked around and saw she was in a cell. She looked around and saw Rosalina in the cell next to her since it was split. Rosalina was up and she was thinking of what had happened, Chun was there and she was resting on him.

Akiko: Rosalina?

Rosalina heard Akiko and she got up.

Rosalina: Akiko, are you alright?

Akiko: I'm fine, where are we and why are we in these cells?

Rosalina: It's not what you think Akiko, something happened to me that it happened to you too.

Akiko: What happened to me, all I remember is that some sort of mist got down my throat and everything started to hurt really badly, next thing I know is I woke up here.

Rosalina: Some sort of demonic curse my father signed a contract with a demon is in us.

Akiko: What, how did it affect me?

Rosalina: It is because we are sisters from our blood bond, that still counts as family.

Akiko: What is this curse?

Rosalina: We transform into some sort of hulking monster, Pure showed me mine.

Akiko: Wait, Pure, we are at the Destiny Fort?

Rosalina: Yes, we are.

Akiko: Where is Pure and who is that?

Akiko was talking about Chun.

Rosalina: This is Chun, Pure is linked to him so he already knows.

Akiko: But where is he?

Pure: Waiting for you two to talk.

Pure came with a big plate of breakfast for the both of them, he let down the shields separating them then and opened up so he could come in.

Chun and Rosalina came together and Akiko hugged her. They sat down in Chun's fur and Pure gave them their breakfast.

Pure: How do you two feel?

Akiko: I feel fine.

Rosalina: Me too.

Pure: Well, don't get used to it, both of you still have to learn how to handle and control your new powers.

Akiko: Speaking of which, what happened to me while I was blacked out?

Pure, Rosalina and Chun looked at each other then back at Akiko.

Pure: You might not like it.

Akiko: Show me.

Rosalina still had the tablet and Pure linked to it to play is memory of her in her monster form. While Rosalina was completely shocked, Akiko didn't have a single reaction. She saw the body parts of her parents and the heads. When it was done, she put down the tablet.

Akiko: Where is my brother?

Pure was confused.

Pure: You are responding not exactly as I expected.

Rosalina: She is emotionless due to her parents abusing her.

Pure: So that is the reason for her scars.

Akiko: You undressed me?!

Rosalina: Calm down Akiko, it was Chun and I that changed your clothes from the bloody ones you had on. Chun just told him about the scar marks.

Pure: Which got me puzzled as to why you have them.

Akiko: They come from my parents, everyone wanted a boy but I came out a girl and they abused me harshly for it.