Fort Building

In the AI dimension, some of the Serpents decided to help out with the fort building. With the nanites that came through were helping along with all the AIs coming together to assist. With everyone and different special powers coming together and with a hive mind link they were working like a well-oiled machine.

Trent: With how the fort is coming we should be up and running soon.

Rory: We still need to test the manual controls along with the auxiliary power.

Vile: Coming in with the new turbine engine now.

Vile was coming in with a brand new turbine engine to power the fort, it's spot had already been set up, all that was left is to install the turbine. Vile came in low and hovered with some Spartans guiding it into place. Once it was locked in the Spartans undid the cables that brought it over. Once it was installed they connected it to the systems and got it ready to start up.

Wind AI: Commencing startup.

The Wind AI started up the wind turbine and it operated perfectly.

Wind AI: Turbine operational, we can continue with the rest of the fort building.

Rory: Nice, let's keep going.

Rory switched to dragon mode to help with the heavy lifting. After a couple hours the Serpents called it while the AIs continued building.

Vile: Whew, that was a lot of work put it.

Rory: Alright, get a shower and get some rest, Vile if you heading to the forest to watch the girls, take a long one.

Vile: Yeah, I'm going to need it.

The Serpents went back to the den to clean up and get some food after helping out. The rest of the team was out on patrols. Maia was out with Cody on his back with the seat armor installed. Maia's arm was still bandaged up from being marked by Cody.

They stopped at Engine Empire because they were coming back after a long patrol. They went into the tower that use for patrol to keep an eye out. Maia got off Cody and he transformed back into his hybrid form.

Maia: No wonder Scarlet likes doing that, it feels nice.

Cody went to get some water and one for Maia, once they had enough they checked the area and it was all clear, Maia sat down on Cody's lap. Cody started to lick her face while she had his tail and stroking it gently.

Maia: How did that feel?

Cody: Good, after marking you, I feel so much better.

Maia: That's good.

Maia and Cody sat there for a minute until Cody said something

Cody: Hey, I wanted to ask you something.

Maia: Yes.

Cody: Do... you want to go on a date... with me?

Maia was a little shocked when he said that, he was finally starting to get out of depression and into a better life, she figured if this was working then if she kept going he would fully get out of his depression and never to return to it.

Maia: You know it would have to be after we get the fort running.

Cody: I don't mind.

Cody held her more but was watching his claws, even with the armor on, Maia could still get cuddly with him. Both of them kept an eye out until they were ready to move. Over with Raven and Howler, Howler was marking Raven back at the Serpent's den. He marked her on her leg so that she could still fly. She bore with the pain and held his hand. When he was done, he licked the wound clean and bandaged it up.