Heaven Helps

All three of the people that were heading to Turkey had Lucifer right behind them. All three of them touched down on a mountain just outside Turkey and the judgment missile perimeter. Lucifer came behind them and touched down.

Lucifer: Who are you three?

Person: Friends and family of Pure.

Just then a beam of light was coming from the temple all the way to where Lucifer and the three people were. Pure touched down and he was changed, his coat, hat and hair were full white, his armor was gold and white, his tails were white with the blue and red hexagon grid still glowing in them, but one major thing is that the reactor in his chest was no longer blue, it was now white and Pure's heart was beating to the pulses of light from his reactor. His reactor combined with his new heart in order for them to work together. When Pure opened his eyes they were the same but white was added in to the circuitry colors since blue is him, red was the dragon and white was the pure energy from the fox Spirits.

Pure opened his eyes and the three people turned around.

Pure: Shen, Dad, Tao!?

Lucifer: You know these three?

Pure: Lucifer, what are you doing up here!?!?

Lucifer: Looks like I am being given a second chance.

Shen: We came here to help you win this fight, they have a whole legion down there and they won't play fair.

Pure: You didn't come here without consent did you?

Tao: You know they wouldn't let us interfere but this has taken things too far.

Pure's Dad: The three of us opted to come down and fight because this is our fight but we left with no weapons but we had this for you.

Shen had a halo in his hand, just like the ones on their head.

Pure: Does that make me dead?

Shen: No, it gives your light magic more power and that demon arm of yours an upgrade.

Shen threw the halo above Pure's head and it stood there, his demon arm was being changed to a holy arm that looked the same way as his demon arm and still had the chain in it. Pure looked at it and was impressed.

Pure: Nice.

Tao: Also.

Tao handed Pure the soul killer, he pulls the barrel back a little bit and sees the final bullet.

Pure: One shot, one kill.

Pure cocks it back and puts it away.

Shen: Got an armory in the bag?

Pure: You know I would.

Pure kneels down and opens the bag.

Pure: What do you boys need?

All five of them were going through what they wanted. All of them got an Exo-suit and communications to work together. Tao picked a regular broadsword and two sub-machine guns, Shen grabbed a samurai sword, shiroukens and two pistols, Pure's father grabbed a shotgun with a Collins and a set of knives. Lucifer switched out his minigun and grabbed a better one that uses assault rifle rounds instead of the regular rounds.

Tao: You sure you are going to use that?

Pure's Father: You would be surprised what this can cut through.

Shen: No one taking the assault rifle?

Pure, Tao, Lucifer and Pure's Father: It's overrated.

Shen: Just checking.