Mobile Zombie Unit

In the AI dimension the teams were setting up to hunt down the central computer governing the zombie AIs. Aria contacted other cities and central computers to assist. They were transported to the city and were working on the new transport vehicle and the Spartans. They were almost finished and all of them split up evenly to be defending the city and hunt for where the central computer was.

Aria: Ok, time for all of you to interface with the Spartan armors.

The team that was headed out consisted of six men, three women, four werewolves, one dragon, and five AIs to control all electronics and hardware. One of the humans got into the Spartan armor and it was interfacing to him through his Exo-suit, once it fully connected a link was established between them.

AI: The link has been established and they are working as one.

Human: This is incredible.

AI: All systems operational and connection is strong, you can step out now.

The human steps out of the armor and tries to move. He does and the armor works to him and it moves like his body.

Human: So it works off of my movements?

Aria: Initially, the AI's body goes into the armor, interfaces it and it becomes their body but since the Exo-suit is available they have been modified and will work on Exo-suits. We have also made weapons and equipment for everyone going on the trip and we also finished the vehicle for all of you, Codename: The Serpent.

The serpent is a massive base transport, it will be their home for their mission, it carries supplies, weapons, the armors and various other things for their trip. It was a block long and it was ready to go.

Buster: Sweet, let's take her out for a test run by destroying that outpost first. That should let us run through it's paces.

The team got onto the Serpent and loaded up the armors. Buster went to the controls with the AIs on standby ready to assist. Aria and the other drones stood aside and Buster took it out slowly to the streets. Once it was fully out an AI opened the gates and Buster took it out, the dragon and the sandworm followed behind them. Once they were out of the city. The dragon had a sword for his size and the sandworm had a shell on so it could get across the land easier since some pieces are covered in metal but have dirt under it.

Aria: Ok, we have uploaded an entire map of the world on your systems. The outpost is three miles away, any dark spots is where we can't go since it is mostly a dead-zone there but the Serpent can go through that section no problem, we have reason to believe the computer is in one of those spots.

Buster: Roger that, heading to outpost now.

They started heading to the outpost and they saw zombie AIs mobilizing.

Buster: Time to go to work everyone.

The seven humans got into the Spartans and interfaced with them. The wolves went into their true forms and had guns and cannons on their backs with armor to help, when they transform their weapons and armor shifts to compensate. The Spartans launched from the Serpent and came down outside. The wolves came out and came with them, the dragon and Sandworm came behind the Serpent and they saw them coming.

Buster: All right everyone, keep together and don't let them swarm you.

Buster grabbed plasma cannon and all of them were ready. They opened fire and started to move forward, the rest of them helped and were moving up the line. Once it came up to where the outpost is they held the line for a few minutes. Each Spartan was custom built to each person's needs and best traits about them, from sword to sniper rifle, they made every single weapon to all the Spartans and the others.