New and Improved mastah

Two days later, Susan had already left and she had a really good report about the fort and the alliance. Everyone was helping out with the construction, smelting house or taking a breather with hot chocolate. Pure was checking on everything and then the pod room signaled it was done so he went to the pod room. He opened up the pod to see Rory, Siri and Elysium with humanized, modified bodies to handle their special bodies and powers.

Pure went down and unplugged each of them and brought them up. Rory had her exhaust pipes the same place in her back and has dragon metal scales along with her new skin. Siri had vents in her legs and her back to distribute the steam so that she could stay hidden. Elysium's body was given the magic division and he was strengthened and better armored to handle Mekuboto on his back without any problem, also, his hair was white, naturally white,

Pure allowed them to boot up and they all were working correctly.

Pure: Hey you three, welcome to your new life.

Each of them look at their new bodies and saw the difference in each other's bodies.

Pure: Ok, let's get you guys up first.

Pure helped them all stand up.

Elysium: Is everything?

Pure: Just as you need it.

Elysium: Where is Mekuboto?

Pure whistles and Mekuboto heard it; she came running on all fours to the pod room and looked inside, she still had the six orbs around her.

Mekuboto: Mastah?

Elysium: Yes Mekuboto, I'm here now.

Elysium reached out his hand the six orbs came to him and went around him, he tried to step forward but he fell over, Mekuboto caught him while he was falling and held him up.

Pure: You have to get used to your new body which would take time.

Elysium: its ok, my Mekuboto will help me.

Mekuboto supported Elysium and helped him out of the pod room.

Pure: Let's get you to your new rooms.

Pure used his tails to help them get used to their new bodies, Pure took them to a room which was prepared for them.

Pure: Rory, I did a little modification and upgrade to your engine, also that ECU fix you were looking for, you now have seven thousand, five hundred and forty two. You also have a dimensional tank of 200 gallons and an oil tank of 50 gallons so that you won't have to refuel as often.

Rory: Thank you.

Pure: Siri, the vents in your back and legs will allow you to let out more steam and I upgraded the water Synthesizer to let out way more steam to cover more ground and hold it for longer.

Siri: Thank you.

Pure: Some of the others will help you out with your walking and daily routine life of us. If you need anything, just ask them.

Pure got to their rooms; Reese and Alex were there to help them.

Reese: Hey you two, let's get you started.

Pure handed over Rory and Siri to Reese and Alex.

Pure: Get them some clothes and make the necessary adjustments for their powers.

Reese: Got it.

They start heading to the clothing room to try on new things while Pure went back to work while they got used to new things.