Biker Upgrades

Back in the normal dimension, Pure got all of the hostages back to New Mexico safely; he called for two Caterpillars, Echo and Bravo to come to his location. Echo is a mobile workshop for doing upgrades on the go while Bravo is a mobile sleep quarters since the motel was full. He controlled them when they got close enough to land and come to him on the ground so that no one knew they were coming. In the morning, Pure was busy giving upgrades to the biker gang's vehicles.

Biker: You think you can fix the engine a bit?

Pure: Let me see.

Pure checks the engine.

Pure: Cracked piston, easy fix.

Pure takes the piston out and goes to the side, he heats it up and welds it back properly and gives it a really good polish. He put the piston back in the engine and the biker starts it up.

Biker: I haven't heard that sound in a long time, respect.

Pure: Respect.

The biker goes back with the other ones and another ones comes for repairs and upgrades. Just then Rhea and Kim came to where he was and he saw him coming.

Pure: How are they?

Rhea: All of them are ok and they have not been harmed.

Pure: Good, when I finish upgrade the bikes we can head to the other biker gangs so that we can either get them on our side or at least defeat them to put them out of commission.

Kim: What about getting the police from the other countries to help?

Pure: Not a good idea, if they got something big it could cause casualties. So we go in small and neutralize the threat.

Kim: Did you get any information on this guy?

Pure: He is a mechanic that did some of the mechanics on my legs and arms. He most likely is doing the same thing to the gang there and their bikes.

Rhea: Why would he even do that?

Pure: No idea but whatever it is it must be something harmful.

Rhea: How soon can we move out?

Pure: Few hours, Echo will come with us while Bravo will stay here and protect the others. If we have to go loud, we got weapons to back us up.

Kim: Let's get everyone ready.

Kim and Rhea got the bikers ready while Pure was upgrading and repairing the bikes. Meanwhile back at the fort. Carolina had an alarm set for something she does.

Carolina's alarm goes off.

Carolina: Oh, I got to get going.

Alisha: Support group?

Carolina: Yeah.

A couple of months after the incidents of shutting down the trafficking ring and finding all those girls, some of the therapists they were going to put in a request to let Carolina talk to them and help them through their problems. Carolina would go to a different section of the world at certain times of the day so that she could help as much as possible.

Carolina puts on her armor with the blackbird suit.

Carolina: Mommy will be back later ok?

Carolina kisses Auriella on her forehead and gives her to Alisha.

Carolina: Catch you later.

Carolina walks out but Alisha whistles.

Alisha: Haven't you forgotten about something?