Talking to a ghost

The next day at Andre's house, Andre woke up and stretched, he nudged the drone and it woke up.

Andre: Aylia, are you there?

The drone wakes up and Aylia does too.

Aylia: -grunts- Good morning.

Andre: You alright.

Aylia: I'm fine, you ok?

Andre: I'm good.

Andre gets up and heads to the kitchen for breakfast. His mother was there and the drone was accompanying him.

Andre: Morning mom!

Andre's Mother: Morning Andre, how is Aylia?

Aylia: I'm ok.

Andre's Mother: I got to head to work in 15 minutes, you are still grounded but you can talk to Aylia and go to her but be back for dinner. Oh, and Pure said the kid in the forest was supposed to call today; he left the number with us so you know which one it is.

Andre: Thanks.

Andre's Mother: Now I know this is a little weird having Aylia in the house for both your father and I but, we will work with this.

Andre: All right mom.

Andre's Mother made breakfast for Andre and Aylia before she got ready to leave, once she was ready she went to the drone and it opened its cockpit. Pure installed a system to take them to the location they requested by typing in the city, address and building so that they can get to their location quicker and on time. The drone rose up and took off and headed out of distance. Andre went into the bedroom and gave Aylia the breakfast that was meant her and slid it under the bed. Aylia got it and started eating; she doesn't need to eat but she likes the idea she is still human.

Andre was checking out a few things online until he heard the phone ring. He checked the number and it matches up with the number his mother got from Pure, he answered the call.

Andre: Hello?

Miguel: Hi I'm Miguel, the boy who lives in the forest.

Andre: Oh hi, I'm Andre the guy with the ghost friend.

Miguel: -laughs a little bit- Yeah, Pure got me up to speed this morning and why he wanted me to talk to you.

Andre: Is it weird to be friends to a ghost?

Miguel: And you think it's weird for me to be in love with a dryad?

Andre: In love?

Miguel: We have been together for a long time Andre, sometimes love trumps everything.

Andre: So how do you do it?

Miguel: Sometimes you just need to find an interest both of you share.

Andre: We are still working on that.

Miguel: Yeah and I heard your parents are still working out this thing with Aylia.

Andre: Yeah and I don't know if they would go for it though.

Miguel: My mom is for it and she loves us being together.

Andre: So, you are in the forest, how is that working for you?

Miguel: Actually, it's going great, the forest already did it's harvesting for the city and we are just taking it easy.

Andre: Sweet.

Miguel: So, where is Aylia?

Andre: She is in another plain.