Season 17:Not what they steam

In the Monster Dimension with the western team, Penny was starting to control her thirst and they tried to see if she was sensitive to the sun and she wasn't but she burnt in the sun easier. They got her some long clothing so that she won't burn as easy. They were ready to go but had to wait on Siri.

Nick: All right, we are all set.

Penny was feeding on Keir one last time.

Wilco: If you like him that much then why don't you let him join us.

Keir: Sorry, I got a kingdom to run.

Penny stops feeding and cleans the bite marks.

Penny: Thank you again for helping me.

Keir: No problem and when things are over, do you mind swinging back here to give me a try.

Penny: Hmm, I'll think about it.

Keir: Now you are making me hungry.

Penny: Down boy, if you and I start a relationship you can feast on me.

She was using her fingers like legs and was going up his chest.

Penny: But I get to feast on you.

Keir: Then don't keep me waiting.

Cinde: Speaking of waiting, where is Siri?

Just then a bank of fog came rolling into the cave, it covered everything.

Siri: Present.

Siri came out of the fog and it was her who was making it, so were Cyber, Troy and Steam.

Steam: Finished upgrading with a lot of new abilities she can do now, including making a smoke screen so she can slip past. Also some climbing gear, grappling hooks, knives and a few other trinkets I thought up.

Nick: Speaking of which, the destiny team sent these over for you.

Nick gave the Steampunk clothing to Siri.

Siri: Be right back.

Siri went to change and while she was doing that everyone else was talking.

Penny: So how did it go?

Steam: Ugh, doing that was no easy task at all, I didn't even know what I was doing until Cyber and Troy helped me out. After I knew what was what the rest just followed. Cyber and Troy taught me how to link her sensors to allow her to be back to herself.

Cyber: We rebuilt her body to mix our body with the Steampunk parts Steam had.

Steam: When she was finished I went further and add that steam function for her to move past anyone and a few others to get around trees, buildings and hard to reach places.

Siri came back and she was full Steampunk assassin.

Steam: Looks good.

Nick: All right, let's get a move on.

Everyone was geared up and was ready to go, they said their good-byes, they took off towards the west to find more answers.

Siri: How did the whole vampire transformation go?

Penny: Heh, can't complain, what about you?

Siri: My systems are optimal, I don't overheat anymore and the new abilities are working perfectly.

Nick: Well we got some ground to make up and some artifacts to find, remember Mekuboto?

Wilco: The yeti girl?