Calming Vibes

In the morning, they brought the snakes and spiders over to the particle accelerator; Mima starts up the particle accelerator and opens a portal. The lamia queen and Arachnid's sister came out. They were given collars so that they could speak.

Pure: Welcome to this dimension ladies.

Arachnid: Hello sister, how are things doing at home?

Arachnid's sister: Running as well as you left it.

Arachnid: Good, at least I left the city in good hands.

Lilith was there and she was sitting down on Arachnid's thorax. Arachnid's sister saw there sitting down

Arachnid's Sister: Who is this little one?

Arachnid: This is my daughter, her name is Lilith.

Arachnid's Sister: She is so beautiful; I never thought a cross between species could happen.

Lilith crawled from Arachnid's thorax to her back and was looking over her shoulder.

Arachnid: Well, when the alliance is solidified maybe you can have that chance.

Arachnid's Sister reaches out her hand and Lilith goes into Arachnid's arms and she reaches her hand out.

Arachnid: Do you want to hold her?

Arachnid's Sister: Can I?

Arachnid: Go ahead.

Lilith reaches out and goes into Arachnid sister's arms.

Arachnid's Sister: She is lighter than she looks

Arachnid: She gets a lot of room to run around in the web.

Lilith starts to crawl around Arachnid's sister and she could feel her soft fur as she was going around she then came back and went back to her mother.

Lamia Queen: Our worlds definitely have much to offer.

The Lamia queen sees the seven huge snakes and the three Lamia there keeping them company.

Eve: My queen.

Lamia Queen: Eve, Mavis, Krystina looks like they have been treating all of you well.

Eve: Yes they have my queen.

Lamia Queen: Where is Ivy?

Pure: She is at the forest with Miguel and the others, they are ok.

The lamia queen goes over to the snakes and they see her, they look into each other's eyes. She reached out her hand and all seven of them bowed in front of her. They came to her and she put her hand on each of their heads.

Lamia Queen: They are very obedient.

Eve: We have been teaching them until you came to care for them.

Pure: They are too dangerous to keep here because of their blood, it is too toxic.

Lamia Queen: How toxic?

Pure: Very toxic, since we have our giants here, you can have these boys to protect your villages and cities since one drop of their blood would kill the attacker.

Lamia Queen: This would better protect our people, thank you for giving us these.

Pure: Our pleasure.

The Lamia and Arachnid handed over the snakes and spiders and they went to them except for one very small spider. It went to Arachnid and it was looking at Lilith, Lilith crawled down and both of them looked at each other. She reached out her hand and the spider got on, it didn't do her anything, both of them looked at each other and the little spider crawled up to her shoulder and stood put.