Together as one

In the monster dimension, the underwater teams were headed to the specified locations given to Cove and it looked like the parts were spread across the seven seas of the normal earth and they were in the pacific ocean. They had to go to the Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Arctic Ocean, Southern Ocean, the Mediterranean Sea and the Caribbean Sea. They were working their way there, detaining any Sirens that came their way and Maverick was using his sword and not the Hellhound Curse to fight. Even though their mission was important, that was not the real trouble at the moment.

The real problem was is the Master Mage was coming to battle Elysium, Mekuboto and Penny. The three of them had been studying and training day and night with them taking breaks to recover. They were resting until they felt a presence of great magic nearby, which got them out of bed and got ready. Penny made sure she was all good to go with her blood.

Everyone else in the village waiting outside and some of the team was there to keep the peace.

All three of them stood ready as the magic emanating from the Master Mage was getting closer.

Penny: You two ready?

Elysium: Ready.

Mekuboto: Ready...

All three of them wait until they see a dragon come their way, he had on gold stitching mage clothes and four orbs and two books floating around him.

Penny: I thought you could only carry three things minus you?

Elysium: He must have done something to wield them.

Just then the dragon stopped and he spoke, he had a cloak over his head so you could only see his mouth but not the rest of him.

Master Mage: When I heard a person from the other dimensions came through and can control way more magic than any of us.

Elysium: That would be me.

Master Mage: Also when I heard you defeated my disciples because you are following your own path to magic.

Elysium: They wanted me to break a promise I made and I am making sure I never break a promise.

Master Mage: To who, her, she will just slow you down.

Mekuboto started growling but Elysium rubbed her head.

Elysium: She is what guides me to be the best I could be and we work together to be unstoppable.

Penny: Unlike you.

The Master Mage sees Penny.

Elysium: You are of no use to a mage , you have the same power as those who fought you before.

Penny struck her staff in the ground and magic was starting to surge, she started to float and the wooden staff started to fall apart and reveal a metal staff and it changed the gem in it to a blood red gem. Her red eyes started to glow and her fangs got a bit longer. She then hissed and was ready to fight.

Penny: You should never judge a book by its cover.

Elysium and Mekuboto were ready to fight as well, Elysium and Penny touched Mekuboto and she started to ice up to create her ice armor, which went to both Elysium and Mekuboto. Once they were fully iced up they hit their chests to make ice armor but this one was different, there were runes on the ice armor.

Master Mage: Hmm, you all have learned a lot but you will fail to the Master Mage.

The Master Mage got ready.

Penny: Go big or go home?

Elysium: Exactly.

Penny: How are taking him down?