Final Lock

Back in the normal dimension, things were going well, Silver the Neko was passing through the halls and reading on a tablet, she had a cup of milk wrapped in her tail. She was hearing something coming towards her. She switched the glass of milk for the tablet. She drank the milk and put the glass on the ground. She waited and she caught something in the shadows. It was one of the werewolves; she had him pinned down and one of her legs on his neck.

Silver: You know you that you can't sneak up on a Neko, right?

Werewolf: Can't blame a wolf for trying.

Silver: You know what they say here about the quiet ones.

Werewolf: They always stay quiet?

Silver puts her foot down more.

Silver: They are the most dangerous.

Voice: Now, now, play nice.

It was Randal and he was passing across with his wolves and they were growling.

Randal: Let him off.

Silver let her foot off his neck and he got up.

Randal: Make up.

Silver: Silver the Neko.

Werewolf: Sora the werewolf.

Randal: Now, both of you play nice, I know both our species have disputes but that doesn't work here, both of you will get along. If I hear you two fighting again you will get an extra training lesson from my wolves.

The wolves' growl

Randal: And they are just as strong as me.

Just then an alarm went off. It was an emergency and a call, everyone came to the main hall.

Pure: What is it?

Victoria: We tied the satellite phone to the alarm system, but this time the call is being made here!

Pure: On speaker.

Everyone listens.

Voice: Pure, I'm going to only say this once.

Pure: Azura.

Azura: Brung blood samples of all the children or I will poison the water supply of a city.

Pure looked at Victoria and her team and they were narrowing down a location.

Pure: Don't be so rational, do not poison anyone!

Azura: You are holding back the key to evolution, if I can't use your blood I will use the blood of the hybrid children to build anew.

Pure looks at Victoria and she narrows down the area to Russia.

Pure: Fine... what is your location?

Azura: Where you stopped the nuclear tank, just you, no one else, one wrong move and you can say good-bye to millions of people.

Azura hangs up.

Silver: Are you going to give up the blood samples?

Pure: Yes and no, she doesn't know one thing about their blood, get me their latest blood sample.

The doctor brought a metal box that had all of their blood samples.

Doctor: You know what happens when you...?

Pure: Exactly what I am counting on, how long till it goes?

Doctor: Keep the inside of the box at minus thirty degrees. It will only trigger when it hits fifteen degrees.