Being on a leash.

When Jade, Trinity, the succubus girls and their air support got back to the normal dimension, they landed and went to the main hall.

Jade: The Sirens have been dealt with and we had minimal casualties.

Pure: How much?

Jade: Under 20, they were overwhelmed by the big Sirens from the look of the satellite.

Pure: How did the girls do?

Jade: To the letter.

Trinity: Kept to their orders and no casualties from them.

Pure: Good, they can refuel and head to where they want and Lisa, guess who is awake.

Lisa: Finally, thought he wasn't going to come out of that coma.

Pure: And I got something special for you since you have been a good girl, come to the hospital.

All of the girls split up from the Main hall and Lisa heads to the new Hospital. Lisa finds Pure in the ICU waiting on her. Sora was up but was still healing from the beat down from Zero. Randal was there as well to determine his fate.

Randal: What you did was inexcusable, you have disgraced the pack from cheating against the fight with Zero. As such you are off the packs and emergencies. You have one more chance to get your place back or else it is jail time back in our dimension.

Pure: Also, you will be assigned an officer to keep you in line, no matter what.

Sora: And who would that be?

Pure: That would be Lisa here, she is way worse than Silver and is real good with her hands but this time things are different here.

Pure threw a collar that latched onto his one that he currently has on. Pure then threw an arm bracelet and gave it to Lisa. She put it on and both of them activated.

Pure: This is an electronic leash, you do anything wrong or out of line she can give a tiny shock to pull you back in line but don't think it is a one-time deal, it's a smart collar which means if you get resistant to it, it will adapt until you get back in line.

Randal: She also has permission to kick your butt as well and don't think she will go easy on you, if she can build a car, she got a ton of ideas to try on you.

Lisa: But I will be fair but firm so don't try any loopholes.

Pure: Let him rest up some more and get back on your feet before you try anything.

Lisa: I'm not going to, I got the challenge in a week, got to practice my launches.

Pure: Andre, Leslie and Aylia said they were coming today, maybe you can put in for some duels.

Lisa: That would be fun.

Pure: Remember, you are on a short leash, literally don't screw it up anymore.

Pure, Randal and Lisa left Sora to heal, while they were heading back, they talked.

Lisa: Ok, what can I do with him besides putting him in line?

Pure and Randal look at each other.

Pure: Randal.

Randal: If he so much as pushes it you have my permission to strap him down and drain him but only to see what happens when you deal with a girl worse than him.

Lisa: With pleasure, but, I got to refuel in hell for now.

Lisa opens a portal and heads through to refuel.

Pure: How much is he going to be whining when she puts her claws in him?

Randal: Money is on Bandit's time with the wife.