Proving Love without even knowing what it is

A few hours later The whole formation went to the hills and was following the road but Pure stopped and everyone else did.

Pure: Wait a minute everyone.

Kim: What is it?

Pure: This is way too easy.

Rhea: He's right; I thought my husband would put up more of a fight.

Pure hit his tail on the ground so that he could get a sonar mapping.

Pure: They are underground in the mines and I got turrets ahead of us.

Luscious: Can we take them out?

Pure: I would have to make them pop out first, stay close to the caterpillar and move up when I say.

Rhea: Got it.

Pure moved forward slightly with one of his quad cannons out and one of his pistols on his lap. He was keeping an eye on the hills and his surroundings so that he would know where everything is. Soon enough, turrets popped up out of nowhere and started shooting at Pure. Pure blocked the incoming missiles and bullets with his tails. He used the quad cannon to put the turrets down while he set his pistol to beam and was taking out any close-by targets, when it was clear to move up Pure signaled by revving his engine and everyone behind moved up. When he got to the center of the hills there was an abandoned mining site.

Pure: That's where they have to be.

Pure, Kim, Rhea and Luscious stopped on top one of the hills and were doing a little survailance. Pure gave each of them binoculars so that they could see what is going on down there.

Rhea: That's them all right.

Luscious: What exactly do they have down there?

Pure: Missile launchers, guns, rail cannons, bombs, they got a whole arsenal down there

Kim: Wait a minute; take a look at the guy next to the east tower.

Everyone looks by the east tower and sees something out of the ordinary.

Rhea: Is that arm?

Pure: Mechanized, dang it.

Kim: Why would they do that to themselves?

Luscious: No idea.

Pure: Well whatever the reason, the threat must be more than we realized.

Rhea: Can you tunnel in?

Pure: I could but I think it is a better idea to ring the front door.

Kim: Not with all of those weapons down there.

Pure: Not if there is something to not let them work.

Rhea: What do you have in mind?

Pure: I got a gravity bomb that needs a field test; it should pull those guns from them until they get more. If I can provide a window will you all take it?

Rhea: By all means, let it loose.

Pure: All right, let's get everyone ready.

They went down to the bikers and loaded them up with small electrical weapons made for stunning and incapacitating criminals who are on the run and very valuable. Pure also outfitted them with armor so that they would have some protection against gunfire.

Pure: Everyone good?

Kim: Ready.

Rhea: Ready.

Luscious: Ready.

Pure: Xiao, I hope you did the calculations right.

Pure loaded the gravity round into his quad cannon, he pointed it up in the air, he was aiming for the other side of the hills so that it would get the right distance to pull the guns away. Pure fired the shot and it went past the mining site and hit right where he needed to be, the shot activated and there was a change in gravity that Seth detected.