Underwater Extreme Base

In the monster dimension, with the Extreme AIs that came through, they were being cleared to head down to Mermaid Manor to set up to help the mermaids there. Virgil was the only way to keep contact between the underwater team and the surface team.

Virgil: Geodes Alpha, Bravo and Charlie are cleared to proceed to Mermaid Manor to provide support, the others will stay here to patrol and assist where needed.

Eight geodes came through when Rory brought them in.

Extreme Ai: Roger that, starting our travel.

Virgil: You will find an escort when you meet the reef, follow them.

Extreme AI: Copy that.

Nick: Be careful down there, you may come back with another body but make sure you all work as a team with the people down there.

Three Geodes left the port and submerged to head to Mermaid Manor. They were running on the directions given to get to the meet point. Once they got there, they saw some mermaids of different types waiting on them at the meet point.

The three geodes stopped and they followed the mermaids to Mermaid Manor. It was a massive coral and stone city where different types of mermaids were living. Each type of mermaid depends on what type of fish their genetics have.

It could be a normal fish, a shark, an eel, (not like Claire, this is a different case), whatever mix fish you want, they had it there.

The mermaids pointed them to a spot nearby which had lava pouring out of it, it was the perfect place to set up shop for the Extreme AIs, once they were set up they came out and the Mermaid King was there waiting on them. There was enough pressure to move around and still operate properly. All of the Extreme AIs came out and bowed in respect to the Mermaid King. They had the talking program installed so that they could talk properly.

Mermaid King: Welcome to Mermaid Manor Extreme AIs, we are glad to have you here to protect us from the Sirens.

Extreme AI: We are more than willing to help.

Mermaid King: You can train and set up in that cave which has lava flow for you to recharge. Once you are all set up, you can get started on your training of magic and weapons.

Extreme AI: Some of us are going to have to pick up on the crafts while the others control the Geodes.

Mermaid King: Of course.

Extreme AI: Has there been any attacks recently?

Mermaid King: Not since your geodes started patrolling the waters. Either they are scared or planning something to combat them. There is a mine inside that we can't get to but you can for income and you can talk to whoever you like in the city for information.

The Mermaid King left and the Extreme AIs split up from there and found the mine he was talking about. They set up in the cave and refueled themselves before heading out. Some of the AIs took out the Geodes to see if anything was being stirred up, while some went to mine the minerals in the cave and a few went to talk to the people there.

One of the AIs went to talk to a shark man he had the same traits as a mermaid but he had the same skin, fins and nose as a shark. (He still has arms, duh)

Extreme AI: Hi there.

Shark Man: Hello there.

Extreme AI: Are you coming to join the team?

Shark Man: I am actually I'm taking the berserker slot if it is available.

Extreme AI: What's your name?