Across the savannah.

In the monster dimension, in the African section, the team deployed there was taking down the thief strongholds across the map. With the help of the Sea Blade and everyone working together, they were able to take them out. With the satellite getting the enchantment it was able to see where the strongholds are and know where to go.

Siri: Coming in on stronghold now.

Penny: Looks like they don't even know we are here.

Nick: Thanks to the satellite, we can see exactly where it is.

Elysium: Ready to drop Mekuboto?

Mekuboto: Yes Mastah.

Ash: Three, two, one, now!

All of them jumped off Cinde and she transformed into her hybrid mode and started to drop as well.

Penny: Light it up!

Penny, Elysium, Wilco and Cinde charged up and were ready to fire. With the satellite they were able to find the spots holding the enchantment. All of them fired and it hit the spots exactly where they needed it. They saw the enchantment fail. They knew where the enchantment points were since they could see the energy supplying it.

Nick: That did it, Captain Harley, take out the strongpoints.

Captain Harley: Mark the targets.

Siri marked the targets and Captain Harley fired missiles to hit them. With the strongpoints out of commission the team came down and Elysium used a wind spell to blast wind from the ground and back at them to make a wind tunnel that would slow their fall to let them touchdown gently.

When they touched down they split up into teams and started to take over the stronghold. Nick was with Jessica, Elysium was with Mekuboto, Penny went with Ash, Wilco went with Siri and Cinde handled any nearby air support and any big enemies.

With all of them working together, watching each other's' backs and mastering their powers they were able to take over the stronghold

Wilco: Got your back Ash.

Wilco summoned the wolves and that took out some thieves that were coming to hit Ash from behind.

Ash: Thanks man, need a boost?

Ash tilted his shield and Wilco came running at him, Ash boosted Wilco into the air and he was spinning, as he was spinning he was taking out thieves. When he came back down, he continued cutting through the stronghold.

Elysium: We got another big boy, Mekuboto, he is all yours.

Elysium gave her a boost and she went straight after a mixture of elephant and human. With her ice attacks she was able to take it down easily. Nick called in for strikes to knockout any problems they had on the way to the center. After a long battle, the stronghold was taken over. They found gold, artifacts, people and valuables.

Mekuboto broke the chains on the prisoners and they restrained the prisoners. After the stronghold was secure, they started their travel back to the city. They did a clean sweep of the stronghold before leaving it.

Ash: All clear, Captain Harley, you are clear to blow it up.

Captain Harley: Roger that.

Captain Harley fired a missile and it came down on the stronghold but it didn't go of yet. When it hit the ground it started a timer and then it exploded, it took out the entire stronghold and everything in it but the charge wasn't just one hit. The tip of it drilled down and went further down into the stronghold to blow up any dungeons and cells to make sure it was completely destroyed.