Inner Stabilization

Over in the forest, Miguel and Blossom were getting ready to come out of their honeymoon and head back to the forest. They were getting ready and helping each other get dressed.

Miguel: You ready Blossom?

Blossom: Almost Miguel-kun.

Once Miguel and Blossom were dressed they came back to each other and held each other, their tattoos glowed and they kissed. After a minute they stopped kissing and looked at each other.

Miguel: Let's go.

Blossom: Yes Miguel-kun.

Miguel reached out his hand and Blossom took it, both of them worked their way up the hole they came down to get to the surface. Meanwhile Violet and Raheem were getting ready as well, once they were done they were crawling back up the hole and they moved the rock. Once they were out they put the rock back and went back down the path.

Soon enough the couples met and were talking.

Raheem: Hey Miguel.

Miguel: Hey Raheem, how did things go with the room?

Raheem: Both of us say thank you.

Blossom: Blossom-Chan thinks Raheem-kun and Violet-kun had a real good time.

Violet still had some soreness when Raheem was on auto-pilot.

Raheem: A really good time but we would rather not talk about it.

Miguel: Agreed, what happens on our honeymoons stay on our honeymoons.

All four of them walked together until they reached the forest, when they got there everyone saw them and stopped doing what they were doing.

Miguel: Hey everyone, we are back.

Everyone applauded that they were back in the forest, Rai and Rin came to them.

Raheem: Who are these?

Li came to them.

Li: Meet Rai and Rin, sphinx twins that wanted to come to the forest to help.

Miguel: Nice to have the help, where do you have them stationed?

Li: In the orchard, everything is going ok and supplies are good.

Miguel: What about the fields?

Li: We are still preparing them and Pure activated lockdown again.

Raheem: What is it this time?

Li: Couldn't say because he was busy but all he could say someone was genetically altered.

Raheem: Like when Violet bit me?

Li: But more forced.

Miguel: Oh boy.

Li: He is covering it and he said he is getting close to who it is.

Miguel: All right, Rai, Rin, let's talk, everyone else, let's keep things going but we are on lockdown just as much as them.

Raheem and Violet reached out their hands and their armor came out of their tree and latched onto them.

Rai and Rin were absolutely shocked about the armor and how it came on.

Raheem: I'll take the first patrol.

Raheem took off into the skies.

Miguel: Come on Rai and Rin.

Everyone split up from here and went back to work. Rai and Rin followed Miguel while Blossom helped the others.